• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
lol really? you wouldnt??

what gives you ANY idea that older models of the lebron line will be released?? 

all you guys who seriously think lebrons line will be retroed any time soon should hold your breathe, once the bodies start pilin maybe yall will stop pullin stuff that makes no sense from between your cheeks
i agreed!...too soon to call for some lebron retro's LOL but the ppl who wasnt copping bron til the 7-8 sig now wants the older model?! i coudl've sworn half of the people in this thread thinks 1-6 are garbage...

all you guys who seriously think lebrons line will be retroed any time soon should hold your breathe, once the bodies start pilin maybe yall will stop pullin stuff that makes no sense from between your cheeks

i agreed!...too soon to call for some lebron retro's LOL but the ppl who wasnt copping bron til the 7-8 sig now wants the older model?! i coudl've sworn half of the people in this thread thinks 1-6 are garbage...

but Nike has retrod player shoes while they still played. Too early? Dude is 11 models in now with model 12 right around the corner. Heck, melo even got a retro in this year.

but Nike has retrod player shoes while they still played. Too early? Dude is 11 models in now with model 12 right around the corner. Heck, melo even got a retro in this year.
it makes no sense for them to do that tho, and the fact that there hasnt even been any hints at older models being released is a clear indication that its not going to happen in the next 2 years, quote that

you're one of the smarter ones too man, you know better

I've seen a bunch of players with Generation 1s and 3s both in college and NBA, so I think there's a strong possibility we'll see Lebron retros soon.

Last edited:

it makes no sense for them to do that tho, and the fact that there hasnt even been any hints at older models being released is a clear indication that its not going to happen in the next 2 years, quote that

I know better? get outta here with that bs man.

Hints? Dudes been wearing PE/custom pairs and posting them on IG. Players in college and nba have been wearing his Zoom generations and stuff... Jordan and Penny both got retros while they were playing too. Bron aint no different.

Don't be naïve. You know better.

Last edited:
Melo's got a retro, Kobe's got a quasi retro only makes sense Lebron is next.
lol na

melos line dont sell like lebrons, and melo is with jb

kobe is definitely at the end of his career

it dont make sense for lebron to get a retro when yall are buyin multiples of a $200 shoe

I've seen a bunch of players with Generation 1s and 3s both in college and NBA, so I think there's a strong possibility we'll see Lebron retros soon.
that makes more sense, but to say its a strong possibility is more of you wishing than of it actually coming true

dudes were still hoopin in kobe 6s last season, does that mean its going to be retroed???

I know better? get outta here with that bs man.

Hints? Dudes been wearing PE/custom pairs and posting them on IG. Players in college and nba have been wearing his Zoom generations and stuff... Jordan and Penny both got retros while they were playing too. Bron aint no different.

Don't be naïve. You know better.
right, hold your breathe bro, its comin lol

I don't know what ur talking about, there definitely have been hints. Players hooping in azg's, the lifestyle'ish 2s and I think 3s a couple months ago. Pitt players wearing 3s and 4s (prob OGs) but anyone who'd be surprised at a LeBron prelude isn't paying attention. Nike can price it however they want esp if its got the limited tag

paulprince3730 paulprince3730 - really tho? you just throwing stuff out there for no good reason. we give you examples and you discounted every one of them.

I personally don't care if they retro or not. im just being realistic.

Agreed but have you ever googled the definition of Hypebeast and seen what people listed as a hypebeast? After you read how some people define a hypebeast you'll see where I'm coming from even what they wrote about us NikeTalkers under definition number 1 lol
Interesting, was that from Oxfords or Merriam?

:lol:

to be honest i still ball on my air zoom generation 1 (all colorway including first games) up to lebron 6, no seperation or whats so ever and theyre holding up just fine....my fav out of them are the lebron 2's & 4's..

I don't know what ur talking about, there definitely have been hints. Players hooping in azg's, the lifestyle'ish 2s and I think 3s a couple months ago. Pitt players wearing 3s and 4s (prob OGs) but anyone who'd be surprised at a LeBron prelude isn't paying attention. Nike can price it however they want esp if its got the limited tag
Agreed.  Those 2 lifestyles LBJ showed us, Cole wearing AZG's pretty heavily...no one should be surprised if Nike drops a retro LeBron pack like they did for Kobe. 

Norris Cole wore AZG 1's against the Bulls last night. The retro is coming whether you want to believe or not...

yup... and the LS pairs LeBron has been posting has the new, updated logo vs the L23 he had from his Cleveland days

.... but nope... not signs that nike will retro. None at all.... nope nike definitely will turn down the money to be made because nike is known to do that.

its kind funny, played in my GK this morning after spending the last few weeks laced up in Kobe 9.. feels like im playing in a low comparatively :lol:.. not a huge XI fan but definitely prefer them over the kobe IX... Nike did some weird stuff with the sigs this year...

Yea they'll probably through all the bells and whistles into the XII's from hyperfuse, flyknit, foamposite, flywire, 360 Zoom, zippers, straps and a removable insole and charge $250 for 'em :lol:
def could see them using flykit on the 12's and charge 250.. 
Sounds like a helluva idea :D

def could see them using flykit on the 12's and charge 250.. 
I would probably buy less if it was flyknit... mainly cause if it rains its a myth! and considering good old England is raining pretty much 80% of the year hardly be able to rock them.
Same, I'm not really a big fan of flyknit, at least not on a ball sneaker :smh:

Flyknit + Posite. FK on the toe box would be a great relief to Lebron's toes, the Posite for the support.
Yea them monkey toes would be in heaven :lol:

Melo's got a retro, Kobe's got a quasi retro only makes sense Lebron is next.
I really don't see why he wouldn't get a retro, he has rocked some PE older models this year and some teammates have been wearing older models too so .......

As Nike has shown us over the years, anything can be retroed at anytime. Unless you work for Nike and have insight into their releasing procedures it's really silly to speculate what they'll do but it does look like Nike is retroing a lot of signature shoes lately. Adidas, Reebok and Ewing are doing well with their retros, LA Gear are supposed to be dropping some shoes also so why wouldn't Nike join in?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom