Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
These ID's are proof that Nike missed the bus by not dropping a "simple" general release colorway that utilized white posite:

Simple, yet perfectly executed.  Nice work @PPumper

in all fairness.... the id thread is full of colors nike SHOULD release ie the freaking Red Carpet id :smh:

in all fairness.... the id thread is full of colors nike SHOULD release ie the freaking Red Carpet id
mean.gif
True, but to never use the plain white on the posite material for a release...is a sin. 

My boy just called me mad as hell, his girl spilt nail remover on the front of his GKs. He tried wiping it with a damp cloth and it made it even worse, I told him the best thing to do is let it dry.
Oh man I wanna hear the result of this

So, what are you guys gonna do if Nike raises the price another notch with the XII? Me personally, I might buy one or two colorways, but I certainly won't go ham like I did with the XI. I'm most likely gonna switch my focus on KDs.

$200 before shipping and tax is my limit. Unless they come out with some crazy new tech I can't see going much higher than that.

I buy more than just sneakers; I have several pair of dress shoes for work...a $200 dress shoe can last you a lifetime if taken care of. It's hard for me drop more than that on a shoe I'll wear to play ball or rock casually on the weekend that might hold up for 3-5 years in my rotation of 50+ kicks.

agree with first two

but three is too applicable, the fact that anything half way decent will sell out is da pudding, and people callin themselves sneakerheads lol, that just sound dum

Agreed but have you ever googled the definition of Hypebeast and seen what people listed as a hypebeast? After you read how some people define a hypebeast you'll see where I'm coming from even what they wrote about us NikeTalkers under definition number 1 lol
View media item 822611

agree with first two

but three is too applicable, the fact that anything half way decent will sell out is da pudding, and people callin themselves sneakerheads lol, that just sound dum

Agreed but have you ever googled the definition of Hypebeast and seen what people listed as a hypebeast? After you read how some people define a hypebeast you'll see where I'm coming from even what they wrote about us NikeTalkers under definition number 1 lol
View media item 822611

:rofl:

The lebron 11 elites are a slash between the 11s with the hyperposite and overall lower half of the shoe, and the lebron 9 with the upper having the lace wings for lockdown, and the similiar construction. I think nike did this because lebron liked the fit of the 9 but lightness of 11

Yea they'll probably through all the bells and whistles into the XII's from hyperfuse, flyknit, foamposite, flywire, 360 Zoom, zippers, straps and a removable insole and charge $250 for 'em
laugh.gif
def could see them using flykit on the 12's and charge 250.. 

Last edited:

I would probably buy less if it was flyknit... mainly cause if it rains its a myth! and considering good old England is raining pretty much 80% of the year hardly be able to rock them.

I would probably buy less if it was flyknit... mainly cause if it rains its a myth! and considering good old England is raining pretty much 80% of the year hardly be able to rock them.
just saying because thats what the new kobe's use.. and it seems to be popular.. 

also wouldnt be suprised to see a prelude pack before the 12s.. 

just saying because thats what the new kobe's use.. and it seems to be popular.. 

nah i agree and i can see it potentially going that route eventually.. jus hope note yet. I would love a prelude pack also. but maybe not just yet tho.

Nah, flyknit and EM is now Kobe's thing. Just like you won't see Posite on a Kobe, realistic chances are you won't see FK on a LeBron.

They have two different styles, Kobe is more finesse while LeBron is an athletic human version of a tank.

I'd think you'd see Flyknit on a KD before you would on a LeBron.

Last edited:

agree with first two

well, 50% of NT are beasts........

Last edited:
You could honestly argue on any type of technology being used on any of the three signatures as they've all pretty much shared some form of tech over their spans minus the addition of flyknit and armorposite. With that being said nike is smart and won't blur the lines between each of these models by allowing them to each have their own look, feel and model specific material in order to differentiate from each other.

lol really? you wouldnt??

what gives you ANY idea that older models of the lebron line will be released?? 

all you guys who seriously think lebrons line will be retroed any time soon should hold your breathe, once the bodies start pilin maybe yall will stop pullin stuff that makes no sense from between your cheeks

If I take an L on the AP's and Kobe's this week. I'm grabbin the Gamma Blue's off ShoePalace for that sale price. Man really regretting returning my Aways and Gamma Blues at DSG. What y'all think to cop if lose out this week.

Gamma Blues from SP

Aways from CG

AVM from Nike Store

Diffused Jades from anywhere

Gammas only tempting me cause the discount.

Back
Top Bottom