Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
It's been multiple complaints. Not just one. And if you mad about messing up your $220 shoe then don't wear them for ball. I hoop in soldiers and older Kobe's with no regard if they get scuffed or not. I'm about comfort on the court not about whether my shoe has a scuff or not.
my man @bigj505 is a hooper?

Last edited:
The BHMs are growing on me, but I'll likely get rid of them.

Speaking of which, if you're interested in a sz 12 BHM PM me. 

was this shirt bron was wearing in this ever available anywhere? If u got 45 min this was aired last week.

I don't believe it was...we are all looking for it...
nerd.gif

Samples from eBay

i dont understand who does the colors at nike. like... an all black shoe...with this salmon pink looking liner and flywire...white check. that right there wouldve been acceptable. but no... now we have the icy blueish midsole that doesnt go with anything... and GOLD!?  black, white, salmon, transparent blue....and gold!?

anyone else notice that the logo on the tongue of the green kd 6 elites is the same as the logo on one of the lebron 11 elites.

I have yet to see the AVM in person
Man I just saw them today again. I think i might just get them at retail. I was thinking about grabbin the Gammas at SP for 159 but the colorway is not as hot as the AVM. What to do. End of the week will tell the story if end out missing on all the releases.

The orange MvA really aren't that bad. The matte orange in person is pretty cool, in my opinion.
Yeah I def agree. It feels so nice and smooth. Just like the AVM. I would cop at the cheap cheap price being they all orange hard to be wearing that more than once a month.

Yeah I'm going to wait until late Spring to break out the AvM while I'm in Miami. I love the color combination in that shoe!
Thats it starting the AVM thread. Man I'm so pissed i passed up on it on Soleheaven.

Just a word of warning to anyone still thinking about any of the Nike All Star "Gumbo" apparel, the "Hero" Hoodie, is very very thin, and pretty short length wise. 
View media item 823001
The cotton "shorts" that say "Nike Air on the side and have the metallic "Gumbo League" logo on the back, are very long (think capris) and very thick material. 
View media item 823003
Got them in the mail over the weekend and was pretty bummed about both, returning the whole order.   

Name on the shorts or link?

Nike makes the simple clean options available through the more expensive iD route and the more unique(but often uglier) colors through general release :smh:
Qft.

I used to think the clean/safe/team colors and lets face it, often the dopest colorways were GRs, and NikeID was a cool way for unique/off the wall stuff. Now it's like the other way around. You want a dope, clean cw, go to Nike id

Just a word of warning to anyone still thinking about any of the Nike All Star "Gumbo" apparel, the "Hero" Hoodie, is very very thin, and pretty short length wise. 
View media item 823001
The cotton "shorts" that say "Nike Air on the side and have the metallic "Gumbo League" logo on the back, are very long (think capris) and very thick material. 
View media item 823003
Got them in the mail over the weekend and was pretty bummed about both, returning the whole order.   
Dwood you ain't about ballin in capris sweats bro?? :lol:

Nah me neither

Another post for a friend who might not be able to get them where he stay. Whats the hype on the SMH like? Will it be an easy cop or will I have to put in work? Price?

EDIT: good lord the Elite's are boring and uninspired

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom