Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
8 PM and no call. Welp, see you guys at 5 AM tomorrow and if not, Niketown afterwards.

Was able to get the BHM off FTL. For 20 minutes it said all shoes were in peoples carts. I just kept clicking over and over. Finally at 8:20 the shoes added to my cart. It gave me a 6 minutes countdown, then let me checkout. First time in my entire life that I have been able to score offline tho. I am now officially ~ 1/35.
You're pretty accurate in your Foot Locker based sites online ordering scenario. Its all perseverance battling with other peeps online trying to add to their carts. 

Just a warning though, even if you get it to add to your cart, if you are informed of a checkout countdown time that is lengthy like say 1 hour, you're assed out basically. But if its a 6 minute countdown or something not too long, you're in the game.

Need some advice lol. I got the call for 3 pairs of lebrons tomorrow. I have 2 pairs of bhm DS. But I only have the cash to get 2 pairs tomorrow. Unless I return one of the bhm pairs and get that refund. At the end of the day I can have one pair of bhm's and 3 pairs of gator kings. Or 2 of each. The end goal is to trade for some Kings pride and or Miami nights. What combo of GK and BHM will be best to get what I want lol.

Does that make sense? Lol. Reading it again it's a bit all over the place lol

MY GF JUST GOT THE CALL FROM TACOMA!!!!!
yaylebron_medium.gif

Need some advice lol. I got the call for 3 pairs of lebrons tomorrow. I have 2 pairs of bhm DS. But I only have the cash to get 2 pairs tomorrow. Unless I return one of the bhm pairs and get that refund. At the end of the day I can have one pair of bhm's and 3 pairs of gator kings. Or 2 of each. The end goal is to trade for some Kings pride and or Miami nights. What combo of GK and BHM will be best to get what I want lol.

Does that make sense? Lol. Reading it again it's a bit all over the place lol
where r u and what size?  i've got a DS pair of miami nights...

FCFS at my local HOH tomorrow. So about to get ready to call it a night to get up early and go try to get my pair. GL for all those tring to get a pair. Be safe out there.!

Back
Top Bottom