Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
well. im ready for my online battle at 8 a.m. tomorrow.. got ndc open.. ftl, champs, footaction, eastbay tabs open and finishline link.. bring on the the gator kings baby! 

well. im ready for my online battle at 8 a.m. tomorrow.. got ndc open.. ftl, champs, footaction, eastbay tabs open and finishline link.. bring on the the gator kings baby! 
laugh.gif
 Good luck. I'll be at work

I'm in Williamsport at the moment the FTL doesn't get packed like other cities ... my cuz is in Italy just talked to him today n he says J's and Lebron's just sit on the shelves
.Gonna have him take a pic next time

I took tons of pics when I was there, they definitely sit. I'll post pix one day

How does anybody get anything off of footlocker Eastbay footaction finishline.... Only luck I have is NDC, All the other sites just countdown to zero and when in add to cart it's in others carts lol

How does anybody get anything off of footlocker Eastbay footaction finishline.... Only luck I have is NDC, All the other sites just countdown to zero and when in add to cart it's in others carts lol
We on the same boat but I've had luck with FNL ..Never with FTL,Chamaps,FA or EB...

Just so you know, Foot Locker, Champs, Footaction, Eastbay are the same thing basically since they're all owned and operated by Foot Locker. Its all coming from the same warehouse.

I won't bother w footlocker that site is useless, NDC or bust and I feel good about tomorrow, good night gentlemen an good luck

We on the same boat but I've had luck with FNL ..Never with FTL,Chamaps,FA or EB...

same here. idk how ppl cop off footlocker, Eastbay, champs, footaction (all the same site and pull from the same warehouse). u literally need a fast comp to cop from those sites. stupid countdown timer never works. last release I got off Eastbay were the black / infrared 6s in 2010

same here. idk how ppl cop off footlocker, Eastbay, champs, footaction (all the same site and pull from the same warehouse). u literally need a fast comp to cop from those sites. stupid countdown timer never works. last release I got off Eastbay were the black / infrared 6s in 2010
Lat pair i grabbed off FTL was Playoff 13's for my kid February 26th, 2011...If anyone can inbox me a useful links for GK's and All Star KD's would be appreciated weather is bad idk if I'll be able to make it to stores .Internet going slow gonna reset router and PC..

Last edited:
Haha I have given up on footlocker and all the sister company sites, what time do you guys refresh onthose sites so your counter isn't off??

Missed the HOH call. Whats worse is out don't know what I missed out on. The Brons, KDs, Kobe or ToroVIs...Terrible feeling...such a huge L.

Was able to get the BHM off FTL. For 20 minutes it said all shoes were in peoples carts. I just kept clicking over and over. Finally at 8:20 the shoes added to my cart. It gave me a 6 minutes countdown, then let me checkout. First time in my entire life that I have been able to score offline tho. I am now officially ~ 1/35.

Is finishline getting these in store? Every one i call is saying nope
They will be online. As for in store, only 10 in the entire country..... The most is one in Louisiana that has 6 pairs of 10.5 (only size I checked).

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Coptimus Prime  

roll.gif

How's the weather up there
Its actually pretty warm today and tomorrow (2 degrees celsius), but the employee said there's going to be lots of people tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom