Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
hopefully with all this hype on the all star shoes, the orange one's that dropped last week will go on discount sooner

nthat.gif

Missed out. Didn't expect citygear to release early. That's one of my only two spots to get free ship and no tax down

Last edited:
^^^^ word! that 3 limit had me feeling comfortable but when dude said that was fast, I started typing with the fingers of zeus or some ish

Got the processed email already, so now we wait.

Need some advice lol. I got the call for 3 pairs of lebrons tomorrow. I have 2 pairs of bhm DS. But I only have the cash to get 2 pairs tomorrow. Unless I return one of the bhm pairs and get that refund. At the end of the day I can have one pair of bhm's and 3 pairs of gator kings. Or 2 of each. The end goal is to trade for some Kings pride and or Miami nights. What combo of GK and BHM will be best to get what I want lol.

Does that make sense? Lol. Reading it again it's a bit all over the place lol

Go with the Gator Kings... $$$

How long do I have to cancel my citygear order b4 they ship? Copped a 14 from them but if I can get a 15 at 8 I won't need em.

im kinda scared to not try for footlocker...how legit is citygear? because if they are 100..i can get my full hours of sleep. lol

Theres always a possibility with any online store tbh. Ive ordered off footlocker before only to get cancelled because they didnt have any more in stock

Last edited:
citygear is legit. not sure about their history of over selling but I don't think you have to worry. It was over and done kinda quick, still surprised I got through. They weren't even on my radar for places to cop

@thapointguy  seen us cutting to the rack and threw the semi-oop

Back
Top Bottom