Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
because I assumed the upper was the same upper used for the regular XIs...

then again, you are famous for the posts emphasizing the change of opinion.

You hurting my feelings man. Famous? I'll take that as a compliment coming from you :D

I thought it was known that they were EXT?

Lol naw not when we first saw them.
The. Further analysis showed a leather liner and a suede upper.

International express shipping FTW! DM from Soleheaven came already. I have ordered from overseas before but it always surprises me how fast they are.
can't wait for mine to come in today so I can break em in right away 
pimp.gif

I'm not sure about the ext's so far this year but I wasn't a fan of the ext's last year either so no surprise for me

Last edited:

hmmmm not sure about that, cause when they 1st retailed in the UK they was £185 at footlocker.... big drop in retail price if its true, or maybe footlocker was trying to bump us, wouldn't be the 1st time 
Ya I noticed the Green Abyss description after I posted so took it down didn't want people to be duped

doorbell rang and sure enough it was the dunkmans 
pimp.gif

Had to pay $29 for tax/duty tho 
tired.gif
Damn you serious. I wasn't home when the FedEx man came but going to pick them up later tonight at the facility. Hopefully they don't hit me with a fee. Never ordered anything from overseas before. Did the FedEx guy make you pay how does that work?

doorbell rang and sure enough it was the dunkmans 
pimp.gif

Had to pay $29 for tax/duty tho 
tired.gif
Damn you serious. I wasn't home when the FedEx man came but going to pick them up later tonight at the facility. Hopefully they don't hit me with a fee. Never ordered anything from overseas before. Did the FedEx guy make you pay how does that work?
Yea he said I owe $29 for tax/duty and he takes credit/cash.. So i paid with credit 
laugh.gif

These do not look too bad 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not to crazy about the Kings Crown after seeing the suede. The posite is so sick tho that I might still cop....

You should be good, he's in Canada, that's standard I think. No fees(typical under $200-250 you're safe) for me, I'm in Cali.

Do not send the graffitis back I would demand to talk to corporate or get the graffitis for free they messed up. It's not like they don't have any canceled pairs or could have at least have been nice enough to try to find them in a store. Sounds like you were dealing with a jack ***.
I doubt that was an accident, sounds to me like someone was being shady and switched out the pairs to buy the bhms cheaper.. 

You should be good, he's in Canada, that's standard I think. No fees(typical under $200-250 you're safe) for me, I'm in Cali.
Oh alright. I'm in AZ they just made Amazon pay taxes here so not too sure. Hopefully no fees. Makes these Dunkmans even sweeter.

Damn Canada has it tough. Higher prices shoes and Taxes. 

The same happened to me 3 months ago on a pair of Nike Trainer 7.0 Suh's. The box arrived and was correct size and description. However, the shoes in the box were a completely different color and a different size. I called Nike corporate to complain and all they would do is send me a prepaid label to return them and proceeded to give me a 10% off code. The bad thing was that the Trainer Suh's were all sold out and I was outta luck. I even talked to a supervisor and he would not budge on the 10% code. He was polite but he kept repeating the same thing - sorry for the mistake, you will get a refund. Therefore, don't expect too much from Nike's screw-up. I really doubt you will get a free pair outta this.
call and talk to someone else.. that is an unacceptable mistake in my book.. 

Oh alright. I'm in AZ they just made Amazon pay taxes here so not too sure. Hopefully no fees. Makes these Dunkmans even sweeter.

Damn Canada has it tough. Higher prices shoes and Taxes. 
yea man, no love for us 
laugh.gif

and with the currency dropping 
mean.gif

165 CAD is $150 USD so its still not a bad price for the dunk mans 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom