• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i don't think I have you got a pic?

Dat pain I'm in.... $140 shipped was nice.
Not bad at all for the pricepoint. I need them to grow on me but I'm sure I'll be rocking them sooner than later. I do like the posite on this. I can't make out the material of the side swoosh and LJ tongue logo? I gave them a quick blacklight treatment since I saw someone do the same on his twitter.
View media item 723135View media item 723137View media item 723139

@OneSickRetro   
nerd.gif
WELL.....
mean.gif

The connect sold the size 13 by accident yesterday and didn't realize it. So I'm getting a size 14 for $250...

*CHECKS SIG*

I know my opinion don't matter but these shoes cost too much for me to say I'm copping because of 1 part of the shoe knowing got darn well the rest of the shoe is suspect.

im not dropping $300 just because the posits is hot.

Just got the ASG locked in from a connect for retail...

Only thing is there in another state and take forever to send them...

So ima still try locally to have then in hand but either way I'm straight....good luck fellas

Safe to say the asg are the most hyped xi on nt thus far... No?!
@bigj505 or OP y not have a new fresh pole after each release?

Safe to say the asg are the most hyped xi on nt thus far... No?!
@bigj505 or OP y not have a new fresh pole after each release?

i don't know how OP does it but i created a new poll.

FYI - a poll can only consist of 20 answers therefore 20 colors total. I think the poll is now at 17. Its painful to create a poll since its not edit feature for it.

Last edited:
I know my opinion don't matter but these shoes cost too much for me to say I'm copping because of 1 part of the shoe knowing got darn well the rest of the shoe is suspect.

im not dropping $300 just because the posits is hot.

Your opinion matters buddy don't say that :lol: ...... Jk but I feel where your coming from I just don't think it looks that bad :rolleyes I understand the dislike for the combinations of textures of materials and all but it just doesn't bother me due to color scheme which holds more weight in my book when it comes to what I choose to grab ...... nonetheless to each there own I'll be gunning for them and Denims as well :nthat: ....... and for the record if these bad boys actually drop for $300.00 I won't be grabbing either :lol:

I ain't even trying to vote on a best cause I can't. I have 6 pairs and they all do it for me. ASGs gonna make number 7 and he'll still have to watch out for the Aways or MNs for space in the rotation

Now if you wanna do a "which ones the worst" poll, i'm all in...cough cough *gammas* cough cough

I ain't even trying to vote on a best cause I can't. I have 6 pairs and they all do it for me. ASGs gonna make number 7 and he'll still have to watch out for the Aways or MNs for space in the rotation

Now if you wanna do a "which ones the worst" poll, i'm all in...cough cough *gammas* cough cough

Heyyy, I like them gammas.. :pimp:

Last edited:

nope worse colorway down there \/\/\/\/\/ nice pics though and if you happy with them that's all that matters
I skipped the bhm, im going to skip the asg... but I copped these GRs. Am I a hypebeast?

Lol yall could continue on....

i don't know how OP does it but i created a new poll.

FYI - a poll can only consist of 20 answers therefore 20 colors total. I think the poll is now at 17. Its painful to create a poll since its not edit feature for it.

Well you can just leave a few of the obvious dud's out :rolleyes ...... Cough "prohibitions" cough, cough ...... cough "MvA's" cough cough :lol:

I agree a "worst of list" would probably be a lot easier to do or a "least liked list" seeing as to how many of the colors I like as well :smh: :lol: and IMO no way can you put Gamma's in top 5 worst :stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom