Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i'm disappointed in the suede, but that hyperposite is hot enough to override the disappointment and still make me want to cop

I'm still in on the KCs. Only thing I could do without on them is the icy sole. Would've preferred something solid or translucent.

Does anyone know if Nike will release different or replacement inserts for the XI? I know the Jordan insert fits but what about ones made specifically for this sneaker?  

Does anyone know if Nike will release different or replacement inserts for the XI? I know the Jordan insert fits but what about ones made specifically for this sneaker?  

doubt it. Nikes been using custom inserts for brons for years now and has never released a replacement version.

If by chance you are interested in only lunarlon and have some kobe 8s -- I've found that using the Kobe 8 insert with a regular insole on top of that is a nice alternative to the original insert. 

If by chance you are interested in only lunarlon and have some kobe 8s -- I've found that using the Kobe 8 insert with a regular insole on top of that is a nice alternative to the original insert. 
Thanks man I'll have to try it out.  

Makes me wonder what the advantage was of making the insert removable on the XI.
The advantage for me is having multiple pairs of XIs and being able to swap the broken-in insert into each different pair.  That way I can save up the fresh inserts to prolong the use a little

Kobe 8 insert is kinda thick. And adds about 1 size up .

Last edited:
laugh.gif
the easy passes now when the other day they were must cop yada yada. Must cop for me now jk
Don't worry it will be back to "must cop" status when a release date rolls out, and details of a limited release emerge. 
tongue.gif

LIFE IS GOOD! CONNECT WITH THE EARLY HOOK UP ON ASGs. $300

On feet pics coming soon....

Last edited by a moderator:
because I assumed the upper was the same upper used for the regular XIs...

then again, you are famous for the posts emphasizing the change of opinion.

You hurting my feelings man. Famous? I'll take that as a compliment coming from you :D

I thought it was known that they were EXT?

International express shipping FTW! DM from Soleheaven came already. I have ordered from overseas before but it always surprises me how fast they are.

Last edited:

DW did you go through Sneaker St by chance?  Just wondering if anyone's had experience with them
No I did Kicks crew again, the last 2 years they ended up getting ASG's early and arrived to my door at least a week before All-Star weekend, so I had hopes for this year too. But doesn't look like it's gonna happen. 

Last edited:
Well done, way jealous, mine won't be here until after the game due to shipping. 

This may sound lame especially for a grown man but I wanted to be able to rock em while watching all the asg festivities.

Preorder probably won't be in until the wed/th after. Hopefully I'll be able to win a raffle in my area to pick em up on rd but we all know how that goes.

Florals are dope even in stupid filtered pics. I don't get why people use them but anyway I hope they arrive in the spring vs the summer since a lot of people have them already.

Back
Top Bottom