Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
At first glance the Kings Crown is nice.

But I'm not sure how I feel about them, like bigj said I'm not sure if I would mix premium materials like suede and leather with that high gloss gold finish.

And what is the Posite material being replaced with plastic? If so I can imagine that looking extremely tacky in person.

Or are they using some faux soft posite like material like they did to imitate carbon fiber on the Miami nights.

wait wait wait, hold up, are some of y'all really saying y'all refuse to pay $275-300 retail price for the ext but just paid $320-375 for the ASG that retails for $220?
View media item 785998
Won me over in about .07 seconds! They're sweet. I might be willing to pay an EXT price, but definitely not an EXT re-sale price.

As far as those "Florals" go.......am I the only one who thinks that print on the posite was copied from the liner of the KP?

That's exactly what they are

The reason I passed on a lot of the XI is for things like the ASG and KC release. If they are 280, so be it. I have paid worse for shoes.

Now for those florals...Pass all the way. Looks like a sloppy as hell mishmash between KP lining, ASG's cloakish fuse/base, and the rest Prohibition. Does not look right at all. I think they would be much better suited releasing the black pe floral pair that Lebron had on earlier this year

So y'all gonna sit here and flame the kings crowns like they not gonna do work when They come out?

Cool.

I'll just wait for the release date, launch locator map with sparse locations and ticket procedures, rabid pre orders for $400 and inevitable saltiness of striking out on release day in this thread

See you soon.

Last edited:
 wait wait wait, hold up, are some of y'all really saying y'all refuse to pay $275-300 retail price for the ext but just paid $320-375 for the ASG that retails for $220?
View media item 785998

You know those aren't the same people or else you would have quoted both contradictory post to prove your point.

So are you posting this generic statement people love to say regarding just about everything for reps?

So y'all gonna sit here and flame the kings crowns like they not gonna do work when They come out?

Cool.

People's opinions on the shoe should be based on how popular they expect it to be?

At this point we all know what shoes turn out being limited or fan favorites, doesn't mean we should jump on ever bandwagon.

Last edited:
^Exactly.  I'm one of the $375'ers and I'll do it again for the Kings Crown lol 

But the more talk I see about the KC, the more I start thinking that Nike will shaft us again...like they did with the Red Suede X....and won't release these.  Hope I'm wrong and hope they aren't THAT limited 

You know those aren't the same people or else you would have quoted both contradictory post to prove your point.

So are you posting this generic statement people love to say regarding just about everything for reps?
i'm not gonna go back and find every single post from every single person that says they'd do this but not that, unnecessary and I don't care about reps I just found it funny that so many people paid preorder prices for the asg but aren't looking forward to the ext price which by all accounts should be less than that but who are we kidding 2-5mons from now people gonna be in here saying the copped the ext preorder for $400 and yes some of us will be smfh at it

i'm not gonna go back and find every single post from every single person that says they'd do this but not that, unnecessary and I don't care about reps I just found it funny that so many people paid preorder prices for the asg but aren't looking forward to the ext price which by all accounts should be less than that but who are we kidding 2-5mons from now people gonna be in here saying the copped the ext preorder for $400 and yes some of us will be smfh at it

Statements like urs hold true for every release tho. It's like the company line when a solid color drops and people are divided on their opinion.

^Exactly.  I'm one of the $375'ers and I'll do it again for the Kings Crown lol 

But the more talk I see about the KC, the more I start thinking that Nike will shaft us again...like they did with the Red Suede X....and won't release these.  Hope I'm wrong and hope they aren't THAT limited 

The red Suedes are the only PE X I'm still salty about not getting a chance to own.

certain shoes just squeeze that pre order price out of me , but i don't do it regularly 
laugh.gif

My guess on these is that it's going to be a cork like release

Took the words out of my mouth! :wow: this the exact type of hype I'm expecting them to generate :smh: only difference is I didn't want the Corks :x ..... hopefully they don't pull no crazy type of release like a TLO or specific Niketown only crap, if so I'm a cry :frown: :lol:

Last edited:
Took the words out of my mouth!
eek.gif
this the exact type of hype I'm expecting them to generate
mean.gif
only difference is I didn't want the Corks
sick.gif
I dunno. I doubt say the KC will generate the same type of hypes the Corks did. Corks had a lot going for it as far as backstory and the crazy material used.

Now don't get me wrong, KC will probably sell out just as fast and be just as limited. Just do not see a 1:1 correlation between the two yet.

I dunno. I doubt say the KC will generate the same type of hypes the Corks did. Corks had a lot going for it as far as backstory and the crazy material used.

Now don't get me wrong, KC will probably sell out just as fast and be just as limited. Just do not see a 1:1 correlation between the two yet.

I agree Corks gimmick and backstory was great but we still haven't heard the KC's one yet so you never know :rolleyes ..... but what I actually was referring to with the comparison was the KC's being to the XI's model what the Corks were for the X's .....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom