Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I mean I just treat them with love....

+1 thought i was the only one that did this
i thought he was the only one that did this too, but i was wrong!!  there's 2 of you 
laugh.gif

Nah those kings crowns are garbage. Trash. Ugly. Make sure NONE of you try to purchase it on release day online nor in stores. Don't show anyone else these terrible pictures either. I'll take one for the team and cop all the pairs in my state.

Nah those kings crowns are garbage. Trash. Ugly. Make sure NONE of you try to purchase it on release day online nor in stores. Don't show anyone else these terrible pictures either. I'll take one for the team and cop all the pairs in my state.

i was honestly feeling them more before it was mentioned that the black part was suede. metallic finish and luxury don't go together well in my mind.

Curious, is the Jades still dropping February and any release date on the Hornets? Can't find any solid info, thought I saw Jades on the 22nd but they disappeared on the calendars I seen.

Won me over in about .07 seconds! They're sweet. I might be willing to pay an EXT price, but definitely not an EXT re-sale price.

As far as those "Florals" go.......am I the only one who thinks that print on the posite was copied from the liner of the KP?

That's exactly what they are

Idk how I feel bout those KC yet. Need more pics and angles before I make my final judgement. The florals are dope, but I have to say the KD florals > LeBron florals. But def bhm Brons > KD's IMO.

Gonna call Tampa HOH tomorrow and find out the deal about these ASG's. Haven't camped in over a year and half. Considering it now. Maybe.

Back
Top Bottom