Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
These will be are really dope if they don't tweak it too much more. KP still hotter than these crowns all day but that icey sole?  Would have been so much better black.

With that being said this just proves how versatile this shoe is & how many colors/combos would drop. Unless you need every colorway that drops or you can afford every colorway in the shoe, only cop it if you truly like it, not what other people think. & your wallet & kick game will be that much happier.

Going foward in 2014 if your iffy about a shoe & especially after seeing it in person your still on the fence, PASS!  

I did this all of 2013 & looking back at my pickups over the year Im very happy with what I copped/ passed on
happy.gif

Last edited:
Not really.

I'd imagine they'll be some limited EXT that Canada won't get. So yeah if they are crazy retail I can swoop in on NDC lol. If NDC is crazy, I usually lose. Plus $280 is what I'm used to paying for these anyways up here sooo it's a win win.

Last edited:
If you are really in an "itch" to get them, many of the overseas sites have the XDR soled version for sale now.  But I agree that when they drop here in the States, it will be a GR and easily attainable. 
Pardon the noob question, but what is an xdr sole and how will it differ from the us release?

Pardon the noob question, but what is an xdr sole and how will it differ from the us release?

It stands for extra durable rubber I think. It's for outside basketball since that's what they mostly play in china

Word, already sizing up the ID consolation prize. And its not a bad consolation at all
Especially since the anodized yellow posite is pretty much gold.
Plus you can give it a black outsold if you want
BINGO! I aint stressing the KCs at all now lol

Another pic of those florals leaked

via oksoles
Now this is just lazy on Nike part. So we just gonna act like they aint wrap a print over the Prohibitions ?

I would call real quick that what i did usually KOP just do FCFS on all shoes except for Retro J's but that's a HOH so there stock amount is usually a lot more than my local mall . Haven't been to KOP since December

Yea I just got off the horn with them and it's gonna be FCFS so my chances just went up exponentially :D most will be in school and work and good thing for me I work out that way and I don't have to be in til later in the day :smile:

so we have now seen 3 ext's, blue suede, denim, and KC, I'd be cool with getting all 3 but that price though.....
My only shot at them is if they are :lol:

Yea if they're $280.00 it's gonna be pretty rough on the wallet :frown: but it probably would increase the chances a little bit based on how limited they are but probably not much because it would bring more beasts and resellers so it kind of balances out :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom