Originally Posted by bigballa8716

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

No one will ever be MJ

unless they somehow manage to clown him

no one will live up to that

no one
indifferent.gif
   clone**

Jordan didn't win any titles, "by himself," anyways. Dennis Rodman was 7 time consecutive rebounding champ and 7 time all defense team, Ho Grant was 4 time all defense and made 1 (2?) All star games, obviously Phil Jackson, and of course Pippen who was 7 all star games, 8 time all defensive team, and 3 times all NBA. And these guys were all in their prime.

LeBron has played with nobody near their caliber, I dare say he hasn't had a teammate even as good as Kukoc was during those yrs, who may have been about the 6th most important players to those teams.

Hating is one thing, to flat out lie in doing so is just wrong.

1278943821-antilbj5.jpg

shirts like this are weak. 1)nobody is going to read an entire passage as they pass you on the street. those shirts are only funny on the rack, and that's where they should stay. 2)dude couldn't win a title on his own. i think that speaks to the talent around him moreso than LeBron. we're about to "witness" the worst team in NBA history w/the '10-11 Cavs.

1278943821-antilbj5.jpg

shirts like this are weak. 1)nobody is going to read an entire passage as they pass you on the street. those shirts are only funny on the rack, and that's where they should stay. 2)dude couldn't win a title on his own. i think that speaks to the talent around him moreso than LeBron. we're about to "witness" the worst team in NBA history w/the '10-11 Cavs.

Back
Top Bottom