Lebron T-Shirts lol.

I would wear that west tee to a knick game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Now LeBron and Kobe Bryant are truly equals. It's a shame, as I like LeBron waaaay more than I could ever like Kobe Bryant.
naw. LeBron is more hated now.

Now LeBron and Kobe Bryant are truly equals. It's a shame, as I like LeBron waaaay more than I could ever like Kobe Bryant.

Originally Posted by hymen man

gettin' old now.
ADHD is a son of @!@#% but..........it aint even a week old yet, if it wasnt for Steinbrenner's death taking away the steam this is still front page news. NBA hasn't had an off season like this since Mike retired the FIRST time.  Its just gettin started and based from that West T-shirt...UGLIER
sick.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

gettin' old now.
ADHD is a son of @!@#% but..........it aint even a week old yet, if it wasnt for Steinbrenner's death taking away the steam this is still front page news. NBA hasn't had an off season like this since Mike retired the FIRST time.  Its just gettin started and based from that West T-shirt...UGLIER
sick.gif

I agree, its getting old. No one can get a ring on their own...not even MJ. You need a strong team to back you up. So I'm not understanding why people keep saying that.

I agree, its getting old. No one can get a ring on their own...not even MJ. You need a strong team to back you up. So I'm not understanding why people keep saying that.

Originally Posted by Hugo

In Cleveland perhaps. However, I'd love to see a poll. Here in NYC, especially in Harlem Brooklyn and The Bronx, people respect Kobe's game, but dislike the person...especially after those few episodes featuring stupidity. This is Lebron's first offense, while Kobe has many. Chris Childs popping him in the chin still draws raves in NYC.

However, these tee's are hysterical.

Originally Posted by Hugo

In Cleveland perhaps. However, I'd love to see a poll. Here in NYC, especially in Harlem Brooklyn and The Bronx, people respect Kobe's game, but dislike the person...especially after those few episodes featuring stupidity. This is Lebron's first offense, while Kobe has many. Chris Childs popping him in the chin still draws raves in NYC.

However, these tee's are hysterical.

Yeah, I've got a few deadstock Witness t's. I'm just going to hold them for a few weeks...or months.

Yeah, I've got a few deadstock Witness t's. I'm just going to hold them for a few weeks...or months.

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

No one will ever be MJ

unless they somehow manage to clown him

no one will live up to that

no one
indifferent.gif
   clone**

Jordan didn't win any titles, "by himself," anyways. Dennis Rodman was 7 time consecutive rebounding champ and 7 time all defense team, Ho Grant was 4 time all defense and made 1 (2?) All star games, obviously Phil Jackson, and of course Pippen who was 7 all star games, 8 time all defensive team, and 3 times all NBA. And these guys were all in their prime.

LeBron has played with nobody near their caliber, I dare say he hasn't had a teammate even as good as Kukoc was during those yrs, who may have been about the 6th most important players to those teams.

Hating is one thing, to flat out lie in doing so is just wrong.

Back
Top Bottom