Lebron James Is Ruining The Game For The Average Fan

:lol: You stayed getting "SONNED" in the Kobe is overrated thread. Laker Hater thread with all other bum buddies. You're like forever butthurt from all those beatings your team took. You're Capt save a ? Oh forgot you don't have a favorite player.....you're just a sad hater. Carry on with your sad existence

Please, you STAY getting sonned throughout this forum and took another L in here and now wanna try and derail the thread with off topic stuff.:lol: Try again. Keep acting like you're not a "hater" too. Cracks me up. I just hope you do realize people see you in EVERY thread hating on Lebron and D Riding Kobe so stop playing that "I'm not biased" b.s card as if you're just a casual observer.

:lol: If I'm a hater.....you're in the hating hall of fame. I can't even respect you half as the little bit I respect Xta. At least he has pony in the race....Hes going ride or die with Lebron.....you? You just sitting on the sidelines throwing salt in the arena.:smh:

You want to talk about the subject matter. Here goes

Well let me counter your thoughts on this subject matter

Didn't read but :lol: at putting Lebron in the same category as Bill Walton, Wilt, Lebron, C Webb and KG as a way to discredit the accomplishment

Hahaha seriously. Dude wants to act like peja aka predrag or bibby was EVER on the levels of a d wade or bosh. Just stop.

Then he goes and talks about the magic being a better team than okc hahahahaha. Man even HE don't believe that bs he spewing. Kobe fans, smh, throughout this thread. Y'all are so insecure it's hilarious

Peja and Bibby weren't on Wade and Bosh's level but Wilts and Larry teammates definitely were, in fact they were probably better and they didn't have to have secret meetings to "team" up and find the easy way to be good.

The Magic were better than OKC. they had a better record in regular season. They won the same amount of games in the playoffs, thats all you can really judge it by.

You are welcome to respond or can just sit on the sidelines throwing salt in the arena. :lol:

Last edited:
Tonight he went in no lie. But his triple double was still unnoticed. Who hits game winning lay ups lol!? Pacers were still the most entertaining team. And why does all brons interviews sound scripted?
This is sad.

Like I said, LeBron is so great, that his great games aren't even memorable, because he does it so often. His triple-doubles go unnoticed and are "boring."

But you are right, that was a "boring" layup 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Tonight he went in no lie. But his triple double was still unnoticed. Who hits game winning lay ups lol!? Pacers were still the most entertaining team. And why does all brons interviews sound scripted?
This is sad.

Like I said, LeBron is so great, that his great games aren't even memorable, because he does it so often. His triple-doubles go unnoticed and are "boring."

wink.gif
you're not like OP tho.

You're not a real fan. 

A real fan would know that this was just a regular basketball play that just happened to lead to a game winner. 

It was all George's poor D, not Lebron. A real fan would recognize this.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the entire league favors this dude, he can never do wrong in their eyes. he's a beast no doubt, but i'm not a fan. the refs never blow the whistle on this dude, calls be getting avoided too.

the entire league favors this dude, he can never do wrong in their eyes. he's a beast no doubt, but i'm not a fan. the refs never blow the whistle on this dude, calls be getting avoided too.

he had 5 fouls tonight

Last edited:

son had 5 fouls though

He made the game winning basket with 5 fouls on him.

Last edited:
This is sad.

View media item 423511

wink.gif
you're not like OP tho.

You're not a real fan. 

A real fan would know that this was just a regular basketball play that just happened to lead to a game winner. 

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown  

you're not like OP tho.

You're not a real fan. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nthat.gif

what a thread
laugh.gif
I think it's good to have, just like the Kobe thread. I enjoy both players and welcome all sorts of views on these players. Sometimes you just need a good laugh.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown  

you're not like OP tho.

You're not a real fan. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nthat.gif

what a thread
laugh.gif
I think it's good to have, just like the Kobe thread. I enjoy both players and welcome all sorts of views on these players. Sometimes you just need a good laugh.
Glad you understood the joke 
happy.gif

Agreed on having this thread around as well as the Kobe thread.

It just bothers me that it went from an undercover hate thread, under the guise of "average fan or real fan", to now a full blown hate thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
How dont u wake up and feel like a coward hating on another grown man living the dream this thread should be locked 30/10/10 and 3 blocks but he's ruining the game with buzzer beaters in overtime

Those who hate LeBron would be partying with him at Liv on sunday & KOD on monday if you was his teammate

I just think people bash him cause its the "thing to do" but in reality if yall was playing for the Heat yall would have nothing but good things to say about dude

Back
Top Bottom