Lebron James dunk over John Lucas

crazy thing was he was still elevating, stopped when he contacted the ball then proceeded to flush it.  Agreed with the other person talking about finishing that lob in Portland, because his head by the top of the box...CRAZY

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

It was so unreal, the commentators didn't realize it happened till later. Damn.

Mike Breen is by far the most insufferable commentator on tv, out of the ones who rotate and do various national games.
How are you so wrong about so many things?

Get off me bro. Find a more constructive way to manifest all that saltiness than trolling me.

MisterP:
Y'all seriously trying to say this dunk was better than VC's Olympic dunk?

1235res.gif

laugh.gif
I think only one person said that, though.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

The deserved fawning over this dunk makes me realize just how ill Vince's dunk in the Olympics really was though...I mean Fredric Weis is a foot plus on JL III
eek.gif
When LeBron makes these plays is doesnt even fase me anymore
eyes.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Yea. Funny I was thinking about posting some type of ducktales gif or response at the idea kats in your league are just jumping over dudes on the regular, but if dudes like him are in it I'm believin. Swoal damn near broke the rim on this big white dude on our team (who played for Kansas State, name totally escapes me right now), got well over him but just backironed the dunk and left the whole rim, shotclock, backboard, everything shaking. Matter of fact, no ducktales here either. I'm in the game right here, #55.

Ty blocks Werm and Swoal above the rim by bigdawgdl

You know, with as diehard a Thunder fan as you are, I thought you were like most other Niketalkers that sit in their computer chair all day and get their Skip Bayless on. But I like you a whole lot more now.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

you need to let go the fact LeBron left DNA LEVEL C.

No, YALL need to let go of the fact that lebron left Cleveland 
laugh.gif

All I said was what 4 or 5 other people said. Again, get the #+$@ off my nuts.

dude is eye-level with the rim. disgusting.

John Lucas III shall forever be remembered.

HOLY $%$@ agdfhjgjlaghdjlfhgdklghldhgkdfhgl 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

You don't even see someone dunk that cleanly in a dunk contest. C'mon guys, give the man some props. 
pimp.gif

Dunk of the year so far by a long shot. Damn near jumped out my chair when I saw it happen.
Obvious Bron haters are obvious tho. Aint no way in hell that's a ehh dunk. *@+# outta here. 

Back
Top Bottom