LEBRON JAMES BUYS OUT THE BAR FOR HIS HOMIES...COULDA JUST BOUGHT THE BAR... $171K TAB

wait how do we know this is Lebron's tab?
nerd.gif

I'm damn near dumbfounded by some of the %@%$ being said in here 
laugh.gif

I'm guessing 80% of the dudes callin' out Lebron have never sniffed bottle service at a club before, let alone Tryst.

I'm damn near dumbfounded by some of the %@%$ being said in here 
laugh.gif

I'm guessing 80% of the dudes callin' out Lebron have never sniffed bottle service at a club before, let alone Tryst.

I dont know what yall problem is with my post. Everyone is entitled to an opinion no matter how stupid it may seem. Im stickin to it.
Seems when someone says something that rubs someone the wrong way everyone is eager to jump that person for it on NT
Yes hes a grown man making millions and is allowed to spend it however da hell he wants. Its just distasteful to spend 170k on alcohol and at least not have a damn good cause. Such as winning a championship would be.

I dont know what yall problem is with my post. Everyone is entitled to an opinion no matter how stupid it may seem. Im stickin to it.
Seems when someone says something that rubs someone the wrong way everyone is eager to jump that person for it on NT
Yes hes a grown man making millions and is allowed to spend it however da hell he wants. Its just distasteful to spend 170k on alcohol and at least not have a damn good cause. Such as winning a championship would be.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Just stop, man. Stop.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Just stop, man. Stop.

The people that dont think thats a waste of money are the ones that cant control their money or dont make enough to care and prolly just work enough to get by.

Besides buying a home, land or a car I dont see why anyone would spend that much on anything.

The people that dont think thats a waste of money are the ones that cant control their money or dont make enough to care and prolly just work enough to get by.

Besides buying a home, land or a car I dont see why anyone would spend that much on anything.

Originally Posted by INS

What the two things that are alone 25000 and 50000 dollars

1 Methuselah (6 Liters or 8 bottles) of Dom Perginon ($25000) and Cristal ($50000)
6a00e553e7185288330128760e7750970c-500wi

Originally Posted by INS

What the two things that are alone 25000 and 50000 dollars

1 Methuselah (6 Liters or 8 bottles) of Dom Perginon ($25000) and Cristal ($50000)
6a00e553e7185288330128760e7750970c-500wi

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

or they can't grasp that lebron's financial situation is nothing like their own. 
him spending $180K at the bar is less of a big deal than a typical NT'er spending $300 on jordans.

let the man live, who cares?

Back
Top Bottom