LEBRON JAMES BUYS OUT THE BAR FOR HIS HOMIES...COULDA JUST BOUGHT THE BAR... $171K TAB

Originally Posted by PoloLax

First and foremost all you of talking !%%* about the Bud Light on that tab, please. Bud Light is, always has and always will be the best alcoholic beverage ever. I'm a loyal Bud Light supporter, so I give LeBron or whoever he bought it for props. You can make all the gay jokes you want, Bud Light is legit. To all you micro-brew beer enthusiasts , I don't care what your drinking' or what beer you think is good, I drink Bud Light, that is all. You can take me to the best brewery in the world, I'm ordering' a bud light. Period.
Good times on bud eh?
And how can it be foolish? We just saw what the guys said....it's less than 1% of his income. He probably didn't even read the numbers on their.

First and foremost all you of talking !%%* about the Bud Light on that tab, please. Bud Light is, always has and always will be the best alcoholic beverage ever. I'm a loyal Bud Light supporter, so I give LeBron or whoever he bought it for props. You can make all the gay jokes you want, Bud Light is legit. To all you micro-brew beer enthusiasts , I don't care what your drinking' or what beer you think is good, I drink Bud Light, that is all. You can take me to the best brewery in the world, I'm ordering' a bud light. Period.
Good times on bud eh?
And how can it be foolish? We just saw what the guys said....it's less than 1% of his income. He probably didn't even read the numbers on their.

Good times on bud eh?

Good times on bud eh?

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Man, if you had his money you'd be spending it like that too. 170k is nothing to this man.
I'm a bit conservative but I feel the same and don't twice when I spend this much.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Man, if you had his money you'd be spending it like that too. 170k is nothing to this man.
I'm a bit conservative but I feel the same and don't twice when I spend this much.

This must of been enough for a whole club. It's not like 10-15 people drank all this. It would take no less then 100 people to drink all of that

This must of been enough for a whole club. It's not like 10-15 people drank all this. It would take no less then 100 people to drink all of that

Wait, how can you consider spending like 0.000001% of your annual income on entertainment a waste of money?

*Notices username*

Now I get it.

Racist card wont help you, im not from Israel or jewish.
Nter making $40,000/yr buys $200 kicks = 0.005 of annual income

If Lebron pulls in $35 mil/yr and spends $171k bar tab = 0.005 of annual income  (Lebron has to be doing at least $30 mil between the NBA contract and Nike alone)

The average person has never spent $200 on a pair, some of us spend/have spent $150, as you grow up and mature you notice its a waste of money especially if you do it a few times a month.

Nowadays money can be spent better elsewhere especially if you have responsibilities, kids, family, bills, food and rent.

I agree on the bud light comment
laugh.gif

Wait, how can you consider spending like 0.000001% of your annual income on entertainment a waste of money?

*Notices username*

Now I get it.

Racist card wont help you, im not from Israel or jewish.
Nter making $40,000/yr buys $200 kicks = 0.005 of annual income

If Lebron pulls in $35 mil/yr and spends $171k bar tab = 0.005 of annual income  (Lebron has to be doing at least $30 mil between the NBA contract and Nike alone)

The average person has never spent $200 on a pair, some of us spend/have spent $150, as you grow up and mature you notice its a waste of money especially if you do it a few times a month.

Nowadays money can be spent better elsewhere especially if you have responsibilities, kids, family, bills, food and rent.

I agree on the bud light comment
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
i dont think NT will ever get the concept that money is all relative...

anyways where was this at? find it funny they didn't add in the customary "service charge" (tip) esp if its supposed to be in miami

heres 1 from a name you prob never heard of :

36775_733087774445_38406492_39971629_2166513_n.jpg

Spoiler [+]
you mad:
2009_11_jholosmall.jpg

2010_02_champagnebucket.jpg

Low-Taek-Jho-and-Paris-Hilton-1.jpg

jho+low+and+paris+hilton.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
i dont think NT will ever get the concept that money is all relative...

anyways where was this at? find it funny they didn't add in the customary "service charge" (tip) esp if its supposed to be in miami

heres 1 from a name you prob never heard of :

36775_733087774445_38406492_39971629_2166513_n.jpg

Spoiler [+]
you mad:
2009_11_jholosmall.jpg

2010_02_champagnebucket.jpg

Low-Taek-Jho-and-Paris-Hilton-1.jpg

jho+low+and+paris+hilton.jpg

Isn't he some big shot from Malaysia? I read dudes a mystery and people don't quite know where his money comes from

023_taek_jho_low_usher--300x300.jpg

JhoLowParis.jpg

Isn't he some big shot from Malaysia? I read dudes a mystery and people don't quite know where his money comes from

023_taek_jho_low_usher--300x300.jpg

JhoLowParis.jpg

Originally Posted by air max 87

bud light
sick.gif

heiny/corona >

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
it aint even about beer in general i dont think...its just funny to see these tabs...you got bottles the size of small children of the finest champagne, vodka and tequila littered all around you...its just the thought process of damn i really want a bud light right now- like who makes an order...bring out 13 more bottles of cristal and 2 bud lights please...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

bud light
sick.gif

heiny/corona >

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
it aint even about beer in general i dont think...its just funny to see these tabs...you got bottles the size of small children of the finest champagne, vodka and tequila littered all around you...its just the thought process of damn i really want a bud light right now- like who makes an order...bring out 13 more bottles of cristal and 2 bud lights please...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom