LeBron is being reported to be at 274 pounds....

eek.gif
smh.gif

Freight train comin'...freight freight train comin'...

I'm not surprised...

Hell, I figured that he was at about 260-265 anyways...

But damn.

That's sick.

Makes no gad damn sense.

smh.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

I don't see it.

When he had on that tite obama shirt he looked 255 tops.

Muscles weighs more that fat but if he was 270 his thighs would have to be like a body builder
He's way too lean for 270 imo,
I aint even read the article so don't listen to me
laugh.gif

i agree him and bum wallace look the same half the time on the court. but i dont think dude is 274 either way i have no idea why people jump or get in the waywhen he is coming down the lane

I think this puts in perspective when Shaq's teams declairin him at 300 his first 10 years

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i agree him and bum wallace look the same half the time on the court. but i dont think dude is 274 either way i have no idea why people jump or get in the way when he is coming down the lane
They, like your girl, enjoy having nuts in their face....

that number is def to high. I'd say about 260 max. Either that or he had a heck of an off season with Anabolics.

I said it a million times,there will never be another NBA player with the physical build combined with the skills of Bron. +#*!# is a freak of nature

Originally Posted by dreClark

i agree him and bum wallace look the same half the time on the court. but i dont think dude is 274 either way i have no idea why people jump or get in the way when he is coming down the lane

666.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

eek.gif

Damn.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

The surprising thing is ..with a body like that.. dude is useless on the post..

grin.gif
Have you seen ANY games this year?

That has been a priority this year for him now that Mo can bring the ball up.

Back
Top Bottom