LeBron is being reported to be at 274 pounds....

275 is a definite possibility... I think in his latter years he'll be pushing 300+ easily.
laugh.gif

I wonder what Carmelo's real weight is tho??? Dude be reppin for the chunky ballers.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes putting up 25pts 8rbs 7asst and 3stls a game and your worried about 3 point percentage unreal thats what West,Gibson and Mo are for and now Z he dontneed to take 3's

I am now convinced that when his moms was pregnant she went to one of them experiments to get some money and that is what caused this freak of nature....andshe put roids in his baby formula

melo trimmed down a LOT since his first year in the league.

boy got mad game.

melo's triple threat > just about anyone else's o-game.
Word to kobe's skill set and lebron's...size though.

Originally Posted by KingJames216

Dudes putting up 25pts 8rbs 7asst and 3stls a game and your worried about 3 point percentage unreal thats what West,Gibson and Mo are for and now Z he dont need to take 3's
A) That's not an excuse for him not making one

B) I agree he shouldn't even take ONE three per game

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

Too bad he's shooting 0.000% from 3 land this year

indifferent.gif
The guy is a 6'9, 275 lb. SF, and the most athletic player in the NBA and you want him to shoot 3s
laugh.gif
His numbers don't lie. He doesn't needto shoot another three the entire season and he can put up 25 points a game easily.

You a fool Dre
laugh.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif
That $+%+ just don't add up! I'm convinced he was genetically altered as a fetus. You can't tell me otherwise, I'm Not Goin!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

indifferent.gif
The guy is a 6'9, 275 lb. SF, and the most athletic player in the NBA and you want him to shoot 3s
laugh.gif
His numbers don't lie. He doesn't need to shoot another three the entire season and he can put up 25 points a game easily.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Where did I say I want him to shoot 3's? I just stated the fact he didn't make one this season.and apparently you didn't see this either

Originally Posted by KingJames216

Dudes putting up 25pts 8rbs 7asst and 3stls a game and your worried about 3 point percentage unreal thats what West,Gibson and Mo are for and now Z he dont need to take 3's

dude should be a tight end. i dont know how fast he is? but 6'8 275? what db/lb would be able to match up with him?

I would have love to have seen him as a WR

Based off the single highlight tape that exist of him playing football as a sophomore on high school I'm convinced he could have made it to the league

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i agree him and bum wallace look the same half the time on the court. but i dont think dude is 274 either way i have no idea why people jump or get in the way when he is coming down the lane
They, like your girl, enjoy having nuts in their face....

laugh.gif

tired.gif

i see u been saving that joke for like a year now after me killing u so much
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

i agree him and bum wallace look the same half the time on the court. but i dont think dude is 274 either way i have no idea why people jump or get in the way when he is coming down the lane
They, like your girl, enjoy having nuts in their face....

laugh.gif

tired.gif

i see u been saving that joke for like a year now after me killing u so much
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

%%$+ outta here Mike

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

PicknRoll wrote:

indifferent.gif
The guy is a 6'9, 275 lb. SF, and the most athletic player in the NBA and you want him to shoot 3s you're complaining about his 3 point percentage. FIXED
laugh.gif
His numbers don't lie. He doesn't need
to shoot another three the entire season and he can put up 25 points a game easily.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Where did I say I want him to shoot 3's? I just stated the fact he didn't make one this season.and apparently you didn't see this either

KingJames216 wrote:

Dudes putting up 25pts 8rbs 7asst and 3stls a game and your worried
about 3 point percentage unreal thats what West,Gibson and Mo are for
and now Z he dont need to take 3's

I posted it right after you made that post

Back
Top Bottom