LeBron is being reported to be at 274 pounds....

Originally Posted by THE GR8

eek.gif
man physical freak son

hell be nice with the Knicks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I see championship rings in the Knicks future
nerd.gif
happy.gif

I got a question...isn't their a weight limit for people in the league at a specific height?? The reason why Oliver Miller and Chris Childs were out of theleague was because they got too fat for their height.

I remember watching an interview a few years ago during the Laker Shaq day. Shaq said how if he wanted to, he can get bigger, but the league wouldn't allowhim to.

Remember, this was when Shaq had about 7% body fat too, and trained all summer with a Navy SEAL.

^Shaq aint never had 7% body i dont care who he trained with
laugh.gif
i'd guess that Lebron right now is at 7% body fat...he sure as hell aint at 5%

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

^Shaq aint never had 7% body i dont care who he trained with
laugh.gif
i'd guess that Lebron right now is at 7% body fat...he sure as hell aint at 5%

True, even when he just got into the NBA he was around 10% atleast. And he was pretty skinny when he came in compared to how he's been the last couple ofyears.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Can someone please answer my question? Is there a weight limit in the NBA?

I doubt it... I mean, if you get fat enough you won't get any PT (see Curry, Eddy).

^^But then why didn Chris Childs and Oliver Miller get kicked out?? I rememer reading an article on SLAM that they got kicked out due to being over-weight.Curry is around 285 and 6-11. He isn't "overweight" according to league standards.

I remember Chris Childs was around the 200 lbs and 6 feet tall when he was last playing for the Nets in 01'

Also, why wouldn't the league allow Shaq to get "bigger". You guys are all under estimating how strong Shaq was/is. Even though he was"fat", dude had muscles.

hpg0405_shaq_workout2.jpg

^^But then why didn Chris Childs and Oliver Miller get kicked out?? I rememer reading an article on SLAM that they got kicked out due to being over-weight. Curry is around 285 and 6-11. He isn't "overweight" according to league standards.

I remember Chris Childs was around the 200 lbs and 6 feet tall when he was last playing for the Nets in 01'
They were out of shape, there's a difference.

Muscle also weighs more than fat.

I got a question...isn't their a weight limit for people in the league at a specific height?? The reason why Oliver Miller and Chris Childs were out of the league was because they got too fat for their height.
In February 2001, Childs was traded to the Toronto Raptors for Mark Jackson and Muggsy Bogues, with whom he played for one-and-a-half seasons before rejoining the Nets in 2002. However, his second tenure with the team was disastrous, as he was suspended by the team for being overweight and out-of-shape at the beginning of the season. After twelve games in which he averaged just 1.3 points, he was finally waived and saw his NBA career come to a close.
c'mon mannnn...its not that hard to go to wikipedia haha

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Cmon man, there aint no weight limit.
U been drinkin tonite?
roll.gif

N_ thinkin this pee wee football.

Shoot, I was a victim
frown.gif
12 yrs old weighing 150 lbs
laugh.gif
cot damn son you was one cup cake away from.......

heart-attack_64.jpg

laugh.gif
@ the weight limit question. Childs and Oliver Miller weren'tkicked out of the league, they were just in terrible shape so no one wanted them any longer. If there was a weight limit, Barkley never would've had a HOFcareer...dude was like 6'5 300 pounds.

smh.gif
@ D12 throwing 315 pounds around with ease.

Wow D12 is a beast, obviously.

I like how he was in full uniform to do some bench presses though...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i agree him and bum wallace look the same half the time on the court. but i dont think dude is 274 either way i have no idea why people jump or get in the way when he is coming down the lane
They, like your girl, enjoy having nuts in their face....

666.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
The quote itself was funny...but that gif has me dying...

I knew he was around 270 since like Olympic time.

In the Olympics he was bigger than Boozer (who around 260 I believe) and damn near dwarfed Kobe. He's bigger and taller than Ben.

He came in the game at 240 and has gained weight every year. Not to mention he might be a smidgen taller too. At the start of last year announcers said he waslisted at 262 during the season.

Son is really like 6'8 1/2" 270 $#@. Never has their been an athlete with his size speed and skill ever. Like with his genes can excel in any sport orfield. I really doubt it, but we could end up seeing a Shaq type transformation with him ending up near 300 lbs playing at this same speed now in his prime.
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom