Lebron is a cheapskate...

Originally Posted by Love VIII First Sight

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Riiiiiight, it was all just a misunderstanding.

roll.gif
waiter misread his big fat $160 for a $10......riiiiighty then...wheres the reachin pics?

My opinion on tipping is based on the restaurants. I would definitely be more willing to tip those who work the late shift at Denny's than those who workat a fancy "fine restaurant." The ones that work at Denny's are usually understaffed during the late night and work their butts off. I hatetipping just because its a norm of society. If someone really deserves a tip, I'll give them a fair amount. Otherwise, they are just getting a few bucks. Ihelp my parents out at their fast food restaurants, and I work my butt off, but I don't NEED any tips. All I care about is the customer's satisfactionand business.

One time I remember going to Yamashiros in Hollywood and I was stepping out my car to give to the valet and I had a 20 in my hand because I didn't knowwhether to pay before or after the meal. Dude took the 20 outta my hand before I could ask him for change. Anyways, after the meal I asked for my keys and thelady said the total will be $8........I told them I had paid the guy and she said he probably thought it was a tip. Mind you, I was there only for a birthdayparty and I don't even have a job. I was so
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
that I got stiffed for 20 bucks for something that I could do myself.

I help my parents out at their fast food restaurants, and I work my butt off, but I don't NEED any tips. All I care about is the customer's satisfaction and business.
Sure you care about your parent's restaurants, but if the place wasn't a family business would you really give a ?

Originally Posted by rickybadman

This is what i hate about the dude. He never likes bad press, whenever he gets negative press he always finds away to try to spin it to make him look good, a misunderstanding, what BS. Same thing with the Papa Johns t-shirts is DC. He probably threatened the owner with a Jay-Z diss track.
Oh shut up.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by acidicality

Seriously...he tipped like 1.25%
smh.gif

i do 10-15%; when i'm with my family, my pops usually tips a bit more than that as long as the service was pretty good.

15% is the standard minimum tip.
smh.gif
@ you calling Lebron a cheap-o, servers would
smh.gif
@ you just as much.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
better than lebron. and i'm a college student, we're all cheap and looking to save money wherever we can. nice try
nerd.gif

I am a college student too and I have no help from my family and I survive off those tips.
What I hate the most is that the customers don't see all the little things I do to make sure there experience is perfect and then they still leave a #!#* tip. Living in Central Cali, we get all the Bako and Fresno Trash in our restaurant, someday I am going to just smack a fool and walk out.

im in central cali as well..and i ALWAYS tip, even if the service isnt up to par..which a lot of the time it isnt

Back
Top Bottom