LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

gN4qJ_original.gif

My main man Will. :nthat:

Last edited:
gN4qJ_original.gif

My main man Will. :nthat:
None of that **** boy flip flopping like them other dudes. Minor setback, we will prosper once again soon.
Lebron was talking all that 3-1 lead blown smack and it happened right before his very eyes on Wednesday aka Indians blowing a 3-1 lead :pimp:
I have a feeling us haters gonna have some good things coming our way the next couple months

There are now 60,000,000 people I hate more than Lebron. And then the 3rd party/ non voters I'm not too fond of either. I'll still always root against Cleveland and anything else ohio (they did vote trump, as well as my now horrible state), but I'll reserve hating on anyone who did their part to try and make sure this piece of **** didn't get elected president...for at least 4 years.

So Lebron caught feelings because Phil Jackson called him and his friends a posse. I don't know why he got butt hurt off that comment or even took it further than a term to describe a group of friends. I looked up the definition and it doesn't seem to have any derogative origin. Is Bron Bron over reacting?

Lebron is just hurt cause he thinks Phil Jackson doesn't like him. This is carried over feels from when Phil was clowning his fundamentals...

As usual, Lebron and his surrogates get their jimmies rustled when they are criticized.  This man cares about his fellowman insofar as it benefits his Brand.  For someone who's happy about his life he sure is making a big fuss about it.  Bron can't accept that there are legit haters out there and that we feed off his hurt feels.

naw I wasn't one of them...I've been messing with bron since he was 16 n yall funny but its cool though when we get this ring ima make sure all yall pay homage
**** hurts Cuz u my dude. Worse then having a homeboy that suck at rapping that swear he bout to be on. God bless u.

On point. Like how do you tell him? 
laugh.gif

@301216baller

This thread is weak like Lebrons fan crying when he left, crying when he won (in "Miami!!!"), crying when he came back, crying when he lost, and crying that he needs more help.

Seems to me that Stans take after their god CryBron - just a bunch of crying ....
PAY HOMAGE

Brothers, I was weak.

I strayed.

I was caught in a time of my life where I was weak.

I see the error in my ways.

I tried to mask the hate.

I even swore off LeBron slander to my boys after he won the finals.

But there is just nothing that can get me from seeing the pure **** boy in him.

After last nights flop and the "I'm alright, I'm a football player quote" 

My body can't hold it in no mo.

Group text full of all LeBron flopping.

Lord knows I tried to stand behind this young brother but I just can't.

**** LEBRON!

Brothers, I was weak.

I strayed.

I was caught in a time of my life where I was weak.

I see the error in my ways.

I tried to mask the hate.

I even swore off LeBron slander to my boys after he won the finals.

But there is just nothing that can get me from seeing the pure **** boy in him.

After last nights flop and the "I'm alright, I'm a football player quote" 

My body can't hold it in no mo.

Group text full of all LeBron flopping.

Lord knows I tried to stand behind this young brother but I just can't.

**** LEBRON!
Welcome back :pimp:

Dude is such a *** man.

You could not of tried harder to like someone then I did this past year.

Just can't go, I'm not built for his type and I'm proud of that.

Last edited:
That receding hairline bish boy overreacts to any foul. He got a technical last week because he didn't get a fould call but the replays show he wasn't even fouled. draymond needs to kick that boy in the nuts and injure his sack like he did to steven adams.

Back
Top Bottom