LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

barkley was actually right saying media are punkasses for not going after lebron for being a crybaby and always asking for players now.

This is Why I choose Sir Charles over LeBronze every day of the week in my greatest team of all time. LeBronze is simply weak in character and mental toughness. Sir Charles never messed around, was the ultimate competitor and always left it out there. Sir Charles speaks the truth and doesn't mince words and this offends the petulant child?

LeBronze has led a very "wrapped in cotton wool" life where everyone around him sings his praises to the point where he himself believes the BS as being gospel. He is simply as us Australians like to put it "Piss Weak". Why ask for another playmaker, just join the Warriors, SMH, your legacy, *****.

Now that you mention it, I can make a starting 5 and leave LeBron out. Maybe is my hate but I like a cohesive team that play, hustle and most importantly are though/sound.

Magic
MJ
Byrd (it was hard to choose between Larry and Pippen) either way for a complete 5 I would not choose Lebron
Tim
Shaq

Please make an argument for a better starting 5.

This dude is going to the finals by default

And then he has a 50 shot against the warriors

You know the refs are on his side

So he'll try to get Draymond suspended or ejected again...he will try to provoke it

All this hype for a game TYING shot.

Meanwhile Kyries the one who had to carry the team to victory AGAIN.

Last edited:
I mean someone said Kyrie carried the team tho.

Also a lot of Lebron hate seems stem from the west coast

Specifically the state of California

:nerd:

Lebron's actually ADMITTING when he travels now? Glad he was able to take that step in his personal development.

1:22

Took a lucky bank 3, a career-high 22 from Tristan Thompson, and 39-12 from Love to get an OT win...but he has no help

Last edited:
This is Why I choose Sir Charles over LeBronze every day of the week in my greatest team of all time. LeBronze is simply weak in character and mental toughness. Sir Charles never messed around, was the ultimate competitor and always left it out there. Sir Charles speaks the truth and doesn't mince words and this offends the petulant child?

LeBronze has led a very "wrapped in cotton wool" life where everyone around him sings his praises to the point where he himself believes the BS as being gospel. He is simply as us Australians like to put it "Piss Weak". Why ask for another playmaker, just join the Warriors, SMH, your legacy, *****.

You probably don't remember Chuck complaining about the Sixers team just before he went to PHX?

You probably don't remember Chuck complaining about the Sixers team just before he went to PHX?
You are right.  I dont remember Chuck complaining that his team, a first place and defending champion team complete with two other All stars, didnt have enough talent.

So whenever someone speaks the truth and lebald doesn't like it he insults them and most of the media will laugh and not call him out on it? How he gonna call a reporter trash for writing facts? You're trash for pretending like you don't want beta melo on your team and acting like you wouldn't want kevin love gone if a good trade offer presented itself. Someone needs to smack that magic marker off his head.

So whenever someone speaks the truth and lebald doesn't like it he insults them and most of the media will laugh and not call him out on it? How he gonna call a reporter trash for writing facts? You're trash for pretending like you don't want beta melo on your team and acting like you wouldn't want kevin love gone if a good trade offer presented itself. Someone needs to smack that magic marker off his head.
dude has been on a power trip ... The report is trash and the reporter is trash. Like why even go to that extent? A few days ago he goes on tv talking about being a role model Nd now he's insulting people for doing their job.

Back
Top Bottom