LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

man LeBron is corny as hell it ain't like Golden State went out and signed a former mvp in his prime because LeBron had the best finals ever and lead his team to the greatest comeback in NBA history

dude needs to get over himself.

Nobody's building teams to beat him.

I think it's moreso the hypocrisy of him crying about players joining superteams when he has joined two......

Y'all don't have google or what?

Do you realize how ridiculous this logic is?

Obviously we can all google things, but we share with each other to help one another out and create discussion.

Go in the nba thread, people are posting tweets every 3 minutes.

Why dont we just go in there and tell everyone to stop sharing news, people can use google.
laugh.gif

Seems as if you haven't gotten your answer yet...Google may have been a little faster.

You being considerate and just posting the info instead of taking the time to post about google would of been even faster,
Quite possibly.  Same goes on your end.

Good day, sir.
Still dont have an answer for this. You say use google but TF are we supposed to search if we have absolutely no idea what you are talking about?
I'm sure searching for LeBron around the time the topic was brought up would have yielded positive results.
I think that people were probably freaking out because lebron said something along the lines of people join superteams to try and beat me.

Not sure why that guy had to be such a douche about giving out info though.
Ya'll get hurt easily, damn.  I'm a douche because I recommended using Google, k.

I think it's moreso the hypocrisy of him crying about players joining superteams when he has joined two......

This, and the 2nd one is overlooked by all. Going to a team with 2 number 1 pics (plus him to make 3). Same scrap he pulled in Miami but gets no heat since he goes back to Cleveland. Anyone with a brain can see he went there since their had a much brighter future than Miami.

Can we please all bow our heads?...

Dear Lord,

As we approach the 2016-2017 season, we ask for your daily blessings. Now, none of us are perfect and we all struggle with our sins but we don't ask for too much: a hot meal, a good nights rest, to see a huge booty occasionally and one decent hip hop album a year.

As your humble servants, we meekly ask that this season, you please prevent Lebron Janes from winning another NBA championship? I don't care what round or game but please grant us this simple yet precious joy.

In Jesus name we pray. AMEN.

Amen Lord [emoji]128591[/emoji]

I would say I'm checking in, but I never checked out. :smokin :smokin

**** Lebron. The most overrated player in the history of professional sports.

^

Dude is such a damn groupie. Just like his stans. Remember when he asked Odell out on a date after he made "The Catch"? Straight clown status.

I'm so glad the Cubbies came back to win in that fashion. Last thing I need is that pathetic *** city celebrating another championship.

Thank you, calibeebee calibeebee . Here's to another successful campaign. :nthat: :smokin

^

Dude is such a damn groupie. Just like his stans. Remember when he asked Odell out on a date after he made "The Catch"? Straight clown status.

I'm so glad the Cubbies came back to win in that fashion. Last thing I need is that pathetic *** city celebrating another championship.

Thank you, @calibeebee. Here's to another successful campaign.
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
I'm taking this Indians loss as a sign of things to come, stay losin' Cleveland.

LeJinx screwed the Indians when he threw his bromantic Halloween party with the 3-1 lead decorations and curry/klay treats.

roll.gif
at building teams to beat Lefraud

#1 pick kyrie,  and 5th pick love. Backing JR so hard since he been chillin with no shirt since after the game 7.

Imagine MJ had this type of GM skills, he'd have 15 rings no doubt.

Wipe ya mouths 

This guy never cared for you

Back
Top Bottom