Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

No? So you're telling me that a football game is 60 minutes worth of laws being broken
wink.gif

What laws are being broken? They're all there consensually.
alien.gif

Yo pass that spliff man I gotta try me some of what you're smoking right now.

Just because someone gives consent doesn't mean its "legal" for the record.

I didn't come here to argue... I respect all your opinions, I'm just saying Sterling won... whether you guys believe it or not.

How...he's been publically shamed, lost sponsorships, banned from being associated at all with a team he owns, and might be forced to sell when he doesn't want to.

In what way did he win?
He was given more Power to commit more heinous acts that no minorities outside of Los Angeles or the NBA even care about until Saturday morning.

If you thought he owned too much property in Los Angeles before this, wait until he receives that $800 million dollar check from the league.

He won.
The question is how he came out ahead from this fiasco. He always had that team and always had the opportunity to sell it.

This whole event only hurt him. Whats your argument for him winning from this whole thing going down?

and on the subject of black jews vs white.... i posted this in the s&t but a mod deleted it soon after
eek.gif
This is what I'm trying to get at but having some trouble explaining it! This is apart of what me and my brother was talking about. @DLee23 @JuliusFWrek

There is also another video where a Jewish man says similar stuff to what Sterling was saying according to my brother. He's been trying to get me to watch it but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

He says in the other video this Jewish guy says a lot of similar stuff, like how the black vs white Jews are sworn enemies and this secret culture or whatever and how it always was and will always be this way. Some real episodic stuff.

I think it goes a lot deeper than we know. I will try to post the other video later on tonight.
Cool.

Please be sure to tag or message me.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Julius F. Wrek

in SunDoobie's defense he was being satirical.

In a sense yes. But Dominique said it best on CNN

The conversation must continue on a broader scale.

This is bigger than basketball.

Will this moment fade into the background?

Or will we as leaders of industry and community meet the need for continued discussion about the prevalence of racism in our country?

We live in a society where public perception dictates reality. So we carefully craft and weave sound bites and statements, giving the public enough until it moves into the next news cycle. The noise consumes 24 hours. Distracted, preoccupied, the public moves on to the next story.

This thread will die out when.. page 90-100? Then on to the next controversy.

Guess when this thread will die if the NBA suspends the playoffs and the players refuse to play?

He's never gonna be losing monetarily; I think some of y'all need to understand that
Money ain't **** to a dude like that who always had it

Power matters more to him

That being said tho, I'm sure he's powerful in other industries besides the NBA but at least this is something

Adam Silver 
pimp.gif

Not sure if this has been said...

But the recording , sterling says "THEYRE calling me.. MY FRIENDS are letting me know what you're doing"

So... That means there are other owners that are saying "yo... Your chick is posted up"

You guys can disagree with me and my "Dream World" which is totally cool...

But I firmly believe that this was a very light "punishment" for Sterling and he ultimately came out on top.

PS... after reading everything he's done that the NBA was aware of still can't believe the straw that broke camel's back was words he said to a THOT

Last edited:
Cool.

Please be sure to tag or message me.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Julius F. Wrek

No problem man, will definitely do.

My fault for not being able to explain it properly. I'm so used to other people in real life not being concerned with these type of topics that I've just gotten used to keeping my deeper thoughts to myself. :lol: :\

Last edited:

But the recording , sterling says "THEYRE calling me.. MY FRIENDS are letting me know what you're doing"

So... That means there are other owners that are saying "yo... Your chick is posted up"
that's what me and a couple others were trying to highlight. 

we likely won't ever know who THEY are.. and its that reason that I see Sterling taking his L without much fuss. Whoever it was, they got influence over him

Not necessarily other owners. It's an instagram posted by his gf. Could be any one of his friends judging him for it.

Last edited:

No doubt. I listened to the entire clip and read the transcript.

To me it sounds like Sterling was a jealous boyfriend that was troubled with her showing off on instagram. He didn't want his jump posing pictures with black people, cause his peers are calling him out on it. His peers meaning his billionaire buddies whom were probably talking trash to him that his mistress was a minority. That entire recording doesn't even sound like normal casual convo moreso like she was saying all these things to get a reaction from the guy. Nevertheless good riddance to Sterling.

How do you know who they is. You are assuming. They could be his lawyer friends or real estate friends or just family. Your assumption is very broad.

The average owner is not on instagram. Instagram is a younger generation thing and most of you all use it for bragging rights. The only 3 owners I could even imagine looking at instagram is Jordan, Cuban and the Nets owner

Anyone who owns a professional team in any sport does not have time for instagram because owning a sports team is a side business sort of like a hobby.

Anyone who owns a professional team in any sport does not have time for instagram because owning a sports team is a side business sort of like a hobby.
Sooooo. You can't have instagram because you have a hobby which is owning a team.
But mark cuban has a twitter.
Lol wut?
You're reading too much into it. They're of the older generation and don't like it . Simple as that.

You guys can disagree with me and my "Dream World" which is totally cool...

But I firmly believe that this was a very light "punishment" for Sterling and he ultimately came out on top.

PS... after reading everything he's done that the NBA was aware of still can't believe the straw that broke camel's back was words he said to a THOT

Not too many people are disagreeing with you about the punishment being too light but your suggestions are not practical.

And yes another instance of a powerful man being brought down by a woman

Back
Top Bottom