Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

It's our own fault. Acknowledging them is what gives them their credentials.

Disagree, the person who leaks out the info is to blame, so moreso, blame NBA and the loose lips around them.

Why can't people keep a secret / not tell so many blabber mouths

Disagree, the person who leaks out the info is to blame, so moreso, blame NBA and the loose lips around them.

Why can't people keep a secret / not tell so many blabber mouths

So if someone tells you something, and it's not your business to tell anyone, and you tell.

I'm supposed to blame the original person? No. I blame you. You told.

So if someone tells you something, and it's not your business to tell anyone, and you tell.

I'm supposed to blame the original person? No. I blame you. You told.

I'm not saying TMZ was wrong for doing it persay, they've been all over this story.

I think it's the people who were clearly on the inside of that meeting that talked to TMZ should be the ones that shut their lips

I'm not saying TMZ was wrong for doing it persay, they've been all over this story.

I think it's the people who were clearly on the inside of that meeting that talked to TMZ should be the ones that shut their lips

Obviously... but this, all of this, this entire damn fiasco, comes down to money. And whoever leaked that minute piece of news that we're all going to "officially" get in about 10 minutes, probably saw a few duckets off it.

Man is greedy and opportunistic. People need to understand that before they can change it. (Not you, sir).

Don't know what else they can do, but the punishment does not seem severe enough. What's 5M to a dude that has/worth 1.9B...and he racking up the $$ whether he can attend the games or not/deal with the team, so the suspension probably isn't goona mean crap to him.

Last edited:
The Clippers are worth at least $1 billion. The reported $5 million fine for Donald Sterling represents .5%. That's one half of 1 percent.

Obviously... but this, all of this, this entire damn fiasco, comes down to money. And whoever leaked that minute piece of news that we're all going to "officially" get in about 10 minutes, probably saw a few duckets off it.

Man is greedy and opportunistic. People need to understand that before they can change it. (Not you, sir).

100%

all these nba talking heads tryin to come off all serious about racism yet they lookin all giddy & jubilant merely from having the extra time to hear themselves talk!

word

Even if he isnt forced to sell he'll probably have no choice if no players sign with him, no sponsors, lack of season ticket sales, etc

Advertisers did more damage than the NBA
i dont even think thats true
i dont really think dude even cares about those advertisers
he didnt care when they were a ****** team i dont think he cares now that they are winning either
its just a tax write off imo

I didn't see the conference and updates aren't posted yet, but it seems Sterling was fined 5M and suspended from attending games indefinitely?

Back
Top Bottom