LC on Jordan DMP XI

Since it is covered by buyer protection, what happens if they turn out to be fake? Do I get my money back and do I have to ship back the shoes?

Since it is covered by buyer protection, what happens if they turn out to be fake? Do I get my money back and do I have to ship back the shoes?

If it's covered by Buyers Protection depending on the sellers standards the seller my pay for shipping back but in some cases you pay for shipping back. Try and get tracking #'s to insure that they get it back. Just a heads up!

If it's covered by Buyers Protection depending on the sellers standards the seller my pay for shipping back but in some cases you pay for shipping back. Try and get tracking #'s to insure that they get it back. Just a heads up!

Thanks guys, but the seller ended the auction. Something is up with the seller. He has been opening and ending this same pair of shoes for a week now. This is the 3rd time he has done this.

Thanks guys, but the seller ended the auction. Something is up with the seller. He has been opening and ending this same pair of shoes for a week now. This is the 3rd time he has done this.

Back
Top Bottom