LC: New Pics of Fire Red 5's/Flip 3's

Legit and 160 isnt too high but I wouldnt pay that much for them in this condition. Personally, I would try and get them for at least 115-125.

Legit and 160 isnt too high but I wouldnt pay that much for them in this condition. Personally, I would try and get them for at least 115-125.

Originally Posted by JMilionair

There 01's , would be surprised if you could get them for that low. 

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

Ive seen Jams go for around that in that condition, of course DS pairs are more but this pair is pretty worn IMO.

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

Ive seen Jams go for around that in that condition, of course DS pairs are more but this pair is pretty worn IMO.

yeah 120 is good for these i wouldnt go any higher they just dont appeal to me in this condition

From the pics I would say that the fire reds look legit but idk about the 3's. If you get more pics it would be easier. If they both are legit and your paying 35 each thats a deal, I would do it.

From the pics I would say that the fire reds look legit but idk about the 3's. If you get more pics it would be easier. If they both are legit and your paying 35 each thats a deal, I would do it.

Back
Top Bottom