Law and Order cancelled after 20 seasons (Heroes cancelled also)

alana-de-la-garza-hottie-lawyer.jpg

byebye
frown.gif

Wow cant believe they canceled heroes, any show with that many seasons and plot twist should be allowed a proper ending.

smh.gif
I just got hooked this year too. Well atleast I got 20 seasons to catch up on. All the D.A. chicks were bad too

isnt law and order and law and order svu the same thing?

or is one with iceT and one with anthony anderson, anyway I like the one with icecube and the hot mom looking detective chick

I read that Van Buren wanted to leave anyways. She was the only original person left besides Jack McCoy. I'll miss it, but I'm glad they didn't cut SVU. Stabler & Benson >>*

First off all them other crime dramas are trash. Cold Case? NCIS? Any other trash on CBS? Pssh

I will admit I wanted my homey Jack McCoy to always be the EADA cuz he was just superb at that. Ofcourse these detectives *+##*# everything up. Namely Anthony Anderson. I wish I could've got at least one more crossover like a triple series one.

I mess with SVU and I can see ppl saying it's better than the original but the show is cheesy and cliche at times. Right now tho it is the best out. I mess with CI just for the Columboesque approach to the criminals and all the !%@* they pull to get away with a murder.

Meh @ Heroes. Writers don't know what they were doing.

NBC is really over with.

Back
Top Bottom