Law Abiding Citizen Trailer (Jamie Foxx)

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Looks pretty good, could you guys empathize with Leonidas though?(
laugh.gif
could barely recognize him without the beard)
Jaime Foxx has been choosing some nice roles as of late.

lol i didn't even recognize him until you said that.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by its stanley

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I was just about to make a post regarding him too: How it's impossible for me to take him serious in a non-comedic role. I tried watching the soloist last night... ended up on NT.
What about on Ray?

Couldn't take him seriously. It's sad because I really wanted to. He did an amazing job portraying him, but I couldn't make myself forget it was Goofy Jamie Foxx.
I have an easier time believing Jamie in a serious role than I do believing Edward Norton as a tough guy.

As far as this movie goes, it looks kinda corny and far fetched to me. Def a pass.

Originally Posted by gametheory

What do you guys think? It's been a while since Jamie had a hit in the theatres
his last 3 movies before the Soloist were, The Kingdom, Dreamgirls and Miami Vice. All good movies IMO

after watching that trailer... im actually excited to see this, reminds me of Seven for some odd reason

Originally Posted by newbery158

Originally Posted by gametheory

What do you guys think? It's been a while since Jamie had a hit in the theatres
his last 3 movies before the Soloist were, The Kingdom, Dreamgirls and Miami Vice. All good movies IMO
his last 3 movies were The Soloist, The Kingdom, and Dream Girls. NOBODY went to theatres to see The Soloist. The Kingdom did better but stillbad. Dream Girls came out 3 years ago. It's been a while for dude lol. But I see where you're coming from as far as movie quality.

Jamie Foxx put on a remarkable performance in Ray.
I wasn't too impressed by The Soloist, I think it was the entire movie itself, I did think Foxx played the role well but the movie was kinda drawn out anda little repetitive.

is it just me or does this movie look bad? I like the concept but I think they got the wrong people for the roles. Jamie scenes don't look to smooth. Wewill see.

Back
Top Bottom