Larry Hughes..

We all know how terrible Larry Hughes has been playing since he got to the Cavaliers. I think what stopped him from playing good was Lebron. I think He isgonna go back to his old self with the Bulls.

ya he was pretty much a spot up shooter in Cleveland....

in Chicago he will be able to play more like himself
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I always thought Larry Hughes was overrated. I haven't watched the NBA in 3-4 years though.

I hope you're right. He was always one of my favorite players since his last season with the Wizards. I'm pretty optimistic about what he can do.

come on people, dude was overhyped/rated ever since he came to cleveland - cleveland landed him cause they couldnt get redd or ray so they settled on him, weall know dude was havin a contract year and im pretty sure he was the 3rd option for wash

I think it was that they were agreeing on the trade and before it got finalized Stephen A. Smith talked about it or something saying it was terrible then theRaptors backed out of it at last second.

The 76ers had a deal on the table to send Hughes to Toronto for TMac....Stephen A. leaked it before it was a done deal...and the Raptors backed off after somecriticism.

If he didn't leak it...they were gonna pull the trigger on it.

laugh.gif

OUCH.

The Bulls just aren't going to win with this group.

Hughes, Deng, Gordon, Nocioni, Duhon, hell, even Hinrich a lot... they're all chuckers. If a couple of them are off on any given night, the Bulls are*+@#*%.

Hinrich is an above average point guard, and Duhon is below-average to average; they badly need a distributor.

Gooden and Noah are their big men? Not exactly an offensive threat in the post.

They just have too many of the same kind of players.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

I hope you're right. He was always one of my favorite players since his last season with the Wizards. I'm pretty optimistic about what he can do.

Hughes will always be appreciated in my book
I consider him the catalyst for me winning my league his last year on the Wiz, he was putting up like 25, 5and 5 or whatever plus like 3 steals a night.
pimp.gif

i cant lie, i always been a big fan of larrys since he was a warrior. had a really good year while playing with jordan and the wiz. i still remember him beinga turrrible shooter in golden state, now hes just a poor shooter, lol

L-Boogie

Will that be a good thing though? What's going to happen with the backcourt in the future? Is Gordon gone this summer then?

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Will that be a good thing though? What's going to happen with the backcourt in the future? Is Gordon gone this summer then?

Gordon has been hinting he'll sign a one year deal and then after next season take his chances in free agency as an unrestricted FA

But they have Gordon, Hinrich, and Hughes all playing the same type of game in the backcourt, taking time from each other... I'm guessing that'llchange something.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by belle155

larrys a joke, enjoy!

Ben couldn't hit a free throw if his life depended on it, enjoy!
Are we really gonna be depending on Ben Wallace for his free throws? Besides he was 2-2 on the line today
tongue.gif

I really hope you Bulls fans don't think this trade made your team that much better, Deep down y'all just wanted more PT for Ty and Noah, and what isthat gonna accomplish? They are also offensively inept, besides the fact that they can probably catch lobs.

Back
Top Bottom