Larry Fitzgerald supposedly wants out of Arizona

I just wanna know what took him so long? 
ohwell.gif

Sidney Rice and Ray Edwards for Larry Fitzgerald.

Do it Spielman.

come to NE

for real tho...i bet ochocinco is a patriot once he leaves cincy

come to NE

for real tho...i bet ochocinco is a patriot once he leaves cincy

Sidney Rice and Ray Edwards for Larry Fitzgerald.

Do it Spielman.

He trains in the offseason with Greg Jennings a LOT and they're always talking about how they love to watch each other play...

Send James Jones out to AZ with a pick and Wooooooooooo!!

He trains in the offseason with Greg Jennings a LOT and they're always talking about how they love to watch each other play...

Send James Jones out to AZ with a pick and Wooooooooooo!!

Originally Posted by CP1708

ohwell.gif
he was a couple of plays from a superbowl ring, its not like its been that BAD in AZ, he has a QB, im pretty sure now hes see the QB situation, and he doesnt wanna sit waitin for a QB to develop...i doubt theyll sign one via FA.

Originally Posted by CP1708

ohwell.gif
he was a couple of plays from a superbowl ring, its not like its been that BAD in AZ, he has a QB, im pretty sure now hes see the QB situation, and he doesnt wanna sit waitin for a QB to develop...i doubt theyll sign one via FA.

Fitzgerald means so much (imo) to the community. i honestly doubt he would say it, even if he felt it. i have NEVER heard a negative thing about him. Never

Fitzgerald means so much (imo) to the community. i honestly doubt he would say it, even if he felt it. i have NEVER heard a negative thing about him. Never

Back
Top Bottom