Lamar and Khole's pre-nup agreement figures

Hold the hell on. He knows her for a month and they get married (already a fluke move) and then get this "post-nup" that gives her ALL this mess?

I'm dumbfounded.

i never thought i'd see the day where i'd wish something ill on another black man but right now, i can't even call it. i hope she really leavesthis dude and robs him blind to show him stupid he is.

Nah he can't be from Queens... Queens don't do dat!!!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

If This Was 92'... THEY WOULD'VE BEAT HIS $$% !!!!
smh.gif
Fam said it twice today
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
...but you right on that.

I don't know tho', I need to see more articles or a legit site. The Lakers tickets really throws it off, that's just some silly !$!* right there.I'm skeptical about that.
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

No lawyer would tell Lamar that this is a fair arrangement.
I'm sayin'.

Odom is an idiot that goes without saying.

Who the he.ll does Khloe think she is? That's what I hate about girls like her, Kim, Paris Hilton...bit.ches that've had luxurious lives and think theyare entitled to everything in the world. I'm not gonna blame Khloe for signing up for all this but some of these terms are ridiculous (if true). A newluxury car after the lease expires to go along with monthly support AND a monthly shopping stipend? God damn, some of these bit.ches are greedy.

BTW...we need to have a "Lamar/Khloe divorce prediction thread" and see who the winner is (besides Khloe obviously). My guess is that this marriagedoes not last longer than 18 months.

Come on guys you really believe this. . First of all even Lamar couldn't get floor seats for himself not alone for her whole family lets be real. . AndLamar, I'm sure has a good lawyer/ Accountant and it doesn't make sense for him to pay 550,000 for the amount of years they were married. . The guymight be rich but he doesn't make that much.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

poster41745434.jpg
Are those buttons on the shoulders of that suit? LOL,I guess The Clothing Broker went all out for him...

laugh.gif
I'm saying, they don't even look like they're holdinganything down/together. They're just dangling.

OP, said she demanded, is this what she got? Seriously %@#, i thought the prenup was so he didn't get screwed paying ridicolous money forever if theydivorced, this prenup just insures that happens.

I pray that this is fake.

Otherwise there's no point in getting a prenup. He might be better off with the courts...

Back
Top Bottom