Lamar and Khole's pre-nup agreement figures

smh.gif
Lamar Sodumb.

If that %@+*!%@ agreed to those things man...
smh.gif

The dude's is not putting out a good look for Queens as all... first NaS, now this funny shaped head fool.

I don't believe dude agreed to those terms at all.

Her and her sisters are probably like ca-ching you hit the jackpot.

Now the other two whoremongers are looking for their come up.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

The dude's is not putting out a good look for Queens as all... first NaS, now this funny shaped head fool.

first Nas what?
laugh.gif
shut up

It not like shes going to be cooking or cleaning so why the hell is getting all that money
smh.gif

Lamar remain Lamar Odumb
smh.gif

500k for every year they married ?
sick.gif

New luxury car ? Bentley or Benz ?
sick.gif

25K per month for general support ? is she handicapped or something ? damn
smh.gif
sick.gif

5k shopping per month
smh.gif

Courtside ticket ?
smh.gif

Smh insert Mark Jackson voice " You're better than that "

thats BS. how can she figure out she's gonna need all that and they been together a couple months.

ehh its all on odom tho.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Didn't see this posted anywhere but if it is, lock it up...

So it's been about 3 weeks since Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian tied the knot, and a prenuptial agreement has finally been reached. Although the details will be kept private RadarOnline said that:

In the case of a split, the reality star was demanding $500,000 for every year they were married, $25,000 a month in general support, their house, a new luxury vehicle at the end of every lease cycle, $5,000 a month for shopping, $1,000 for beauty care, and courtside Lakers tickets for everyone in her family.
I hope this dude is in LOVE. 5k a month just for SHOPPING
eek.gif
. If they divorce the last time someone got a deal like this the government bought Manhattan for a beaver pelt and a string of beads.

10mndcn.jpg

d7935c59ea838051ad0c39b719b1ed857d9619a_t.gif
"Wait this broad said she want how much?"
eek.gif
smh.gif
(facepalm)
tired.gif
smh.gif
)facepalm)
tired.gif

this dudes facial expressions explain my exact sentiments along with commentary

Originally Posted by langfor5

Didn't see this posted anywhere but if it is, lock it up...

So it's been about 3 weeks since Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian tied the knot, and a prenuptial agreement has finally been reached. Although the details will be kept private RadarOnline said that:

In the case of a split, the reality star was demanding $500,000 for every year they were married, $25,000 a month in general support, their house, a new luxury vehicle at the end of every lease cycle, $5,000 a month for shopping, $1,000 for beauty care, and courtside Lakers tickets for everyone in her family.
I hope this dude is in LOVE. 5k a month just for SHOPPING
eek.gif
. If they divorce the last time someone got a deal like this the government bought Manhattan for a beaver pelt and a string of beads.

laugh.gif
lamar is a fool.

smh @ this broad....even i'm insulted.
lamar needs to divorce that quick. if he can get divorced within a year, maybe he can keep his shirt.
anybody care to run the figures? it's probably not as bad as half but i don't know how much the house is worth or if all those other perks have a timerestriction as well..

Originally Posted by bohrdom

smh @ this broad....even i'm insulted.
lamar needs to divorce that quick. if he can get divorced within a year, maybe he can keep his shirt.
anybody care to run the figures? it's probably not as bad as half but i don't know how much the house is worth or if all those other perks have a time restriction as well..

+$@@ her for a year, then expose her %+!. Lamar could make money if he do it right.

Back
Top Bottom