Lamar and Khole's pre-nup agreement figures

on the up side she is a pretty tall chick it seems, so their child may become one of the ugliest players in the league if not thee

I forgot Rashad was skeetiing that wildebeest too...
smh.gif

khloe-kardashian-rashad-mccants-breakup-012909wtmk.jpg

Unacceptable.

Son is about to be the number 1 subject of locker room jokes around the league.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the new "C'mon Son" Episode...Ed Lover wasgoing in on Khloe.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Didn't see this posted anywhere but if it is, lock it up...

So it's been about 3 weeks since Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian tied the knot, and a prenuptial agreement has finally been reached. Although the details will be kept private RadarOnline said that:

In the case of a split, the reality star was demanding $500,000 for every year they were married, $25,000 a month in general support, their house, a new luxury vehicle at the end of every lease cycle, $5,000 a month for shopping, $1,000 for beauty care, and courtside Lakers tickets for everyone in her family.
I hope this dude is in LOVE. 5k a month just for SHOPPING
eek.gif
. If they divorce the last time someone got a deal like this the government bought Manhattan for a beaver pelt and a string of beads.

roll.gif

thats what she wanted.

the actual amounts havent leaked yet but this is the agreement,

The couple have come to an agreement and signed a prenup. Under the terms, Lamar will keep his $33 million Laker salary, but will fund a joint account and giveKhloe an annual lump sum that remains untouched throughout the marriage.

via Perez Hilton.

btw i dont get the comments thats shes ugly. shes tall yea but shes not ugly.

i'd imagine he'd have some type of lawyer/agent/representative that would not let me do something like that.

Back
Top Bottom