Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

Originally Posted by solefob

whats the purpose of the lakers sig with warrior fans, is it supposed to be funny or something, just looks like your biting off fr3sh. I thought it was dumb when he did it and its even more stupid now.

indifferent.gif
i could care less what people on niketalk think about me. your opinion means nothing in the world, remember that.

awesome win for the Warriors, and Ellis is just ballin' right now.
smh.gif
at the Warriors for losing such a huge lead. I also have no idea why the Pacerstraded away Stephen Jackson.

I think the Warriors will improve to be a 6 or 7, and they'll either play the Lakers/Suns/Hornets.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

awesome win for the Warriors, and Ellis is just ballin' right now.
smh.gif
at the Warriors for losing such a huge lead. I also have no idea why the Pacers traded away Stephen Jackson.

I think the Warriors will improve to be a 6 or 7, and they'll either play the Lakers/Suns/Hornets.

they wanted to trade away whatever was left of the fight at the palace... although jermaine o'neal is still there.
also, it was just the timing ofgetting players to start over in new places. looks like it worked out-- definitely no complaints over here. sent dunmurphy over there for s-jax and harrington.

Forget a superstition.

The playoffs have already begun out West.

I know that Kobe thinks this is like the playoffs already; I just hope the rest of the Lakers are on board.

If so, then tomorrow is like Game 2, where we got blown out in the first half of Game 1, but damn near won it.

We just can't get into a 3-pt contest.

LET'S
GO
LAY
KURZ!!
smile.gif

This is a must win for the Lakers. I expected them to split these 2 games by winning last night and losing tonight, but that did not happen. The Lakers have tomanage to steal this one on the road at a rowdy, playoff atmosphere in the Oracle. If they play like they did in the 2nd half, they should be fine.

Without further ado,
Lets
Go
Lay
Kurz
pimp.gif

but got this in my email inbox a few minutes ago

Your tickets sold at Golden State Warriors TicketExchange

Looks like I will be watching from home feeling like I sold out... btw: Someone really wanted to go cuz I priced my seats a bit on the ridiculous side

Tell one of the Warriors to step on his right foot!! Not to injure. But just enough to have him make that face right there!
smile.gif

9f9aef7e666194b97e469f1a5fbbd3b1-getty-80316067sy003_lakerskobebryant.jpg

23554ac352ec2e9361b0e1dbfb5c8a6c-getty-80316067sy004_lakerskobebryant.jpg

Lamar with XIIIs?
nerd.gif

a74c13a1221b944c4a7c1c9e8355275f-getty-80316067sy002_lakerskobebryant.jpg

jordan%2013%20wht-blk-3b.gif

Snake with... Vans?

926fdc5bfdaeee640751461ab1b8ec3e-getty-80316067sy001_lakerskobebryant.jpg

M62057DC81083780552-2617

d7ba5024c8d192f7c70aa9a774f3cedf-getty-80316067sy005_lakerskobebryant.jpg

Hopefully he looks like this after the game tonight.

2r607ti.jpg

happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the last pic of J. Kidd in the Dirk thread yesterday, and now the last Kobe pic in this thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
! @ the PhotoShop skills on that last pic!!

Looks so... REAL!!

laugh.gif

And Lamar has to be wearing XIIIs. Good look, too.
smile.gif

Never been a fan of Vans.

I am both a warrior and laker fan but the way warrior fans act on this board is ridiculous.

Why so much animosity towards the lakers? Why? I'll tell you why. Because most of you use to be kings fans thats why....

I go to the O and see the same damn people who use to be at the arco arena... Thats why the crowd at the oracle is so rocking and loud and arco arena isdead....

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom