Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

I find comfort in the fact that we are nowhere near 100% (but we are getting closer :)).
We will bounce back TONIGHT!

Somebody guard Stephen Jackson tonight.....

thank you!

mad.gif

Nuggets most likely gonna win against the Grizzlies tonight. Warriors needs to step up once again.

daprescription wrote:
solefob wrote:
whats the purpose of the lakers sig with warrior fans, is it supposed to be funny or something, just looks like your biting off fr3sh. I thought it was dumb when he did it and its even more stupid now.

indifferent.gif
i could care less what people on niketalk think about me. your opinion means nothing in the world, remember that.

smh.gif

if you could careless then you would've ignored what he had to say.....
and his opinion does mean something.... remember that

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by solefob

whats the purpose of the lakers sig with warrior fans, is it supposed to be funny or something, just looks like your biting off fr3sh. I thought it was dumb when he did it and its even more stupid now.

indifferent.gif
i could care less what people on niketalk think about me. your opinion means nothing in the world, remember that.

Lol. Obviously you're catching feelings, you wouldn't respond sounding all anal "I don't care" %**%.
Lakers got this W, I see Kobe going for 50+, Coby going for 5+
pimp.gif

Time to shut up all the fairweather Warrior fans.

laugh.gif
at the 3 replies up top.
I'm taking off in about 20, I'll be back after the game.
Everyone else who is going, have a good time

Lets
Go
Lay
Kurz!!

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
at the replies, LOL. just *****.

but i'm gonna be leavin in an hour or so, maybe sooner cuz i expect traffic to be crazy (coming from the south bay), and it's gonna be PACKED. one ofmy friends paid 100+ for some upper level seats
eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
damn right im catching feelings. you people better respect me...

laugh.gif
smh.gif

anyways, i hope the warriors come out strong. i like both the nuggets and warriors, so dallas needs to fall off so we can both make it
pimp.gif

Go Lakers.

I just passed up on 2 face value tickets of $475 each. Great seats, but I'll save my money for the playoffs.
ohwell.gif

^Aren't those like court side, or Row A1? etc....I usually wind up with those on ticketmaster but never pull the trigger.

let ira newble get some burn in sjax....he might unintentionally take out an opponent too...ask KB824

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by acidicality

^it was some mexican heritage thing i think...the Spurs/Suns had them also.
The Lakers were celebrating their Lakers fiest they had earlier that day or something like that.

Today is Hardwood Classics night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lakers and Warriors hardwood jerseys are both
smokin.gif

I wonder if they will have LA's hardwood jerseys for sale at Oracle, I highly doubt it, but I would cop

Wait, so the Lakers are going to wear their yellow throwbacks and the Warriors are going to wear their blue "City" jerseys?

Edit: A hour and a half until gametime. Lets get them Lakers!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
As it was seen last night, the Lakers are no match for the Warriors,and i'll expect it to be the same tonight. I see baron having a much better game tonight than he did yesterday with Captain jack and Monta carrying onyesterday's performance into tonight. Only this time, there wont be any miracle comebacks for the Lakers, Azibuike will fasho put the clamps on Kobe again,i'm talkin about 20 points on 7 of 26 shooting for the dirty snake tonight. Lakers 101 Warriors 137. Baron and Monta with 37 a piece, jackson with 7triples.

LET'S GO LAKERS! hoping for odom to continue dominating the glass! Vlad Rad do your best Sjax impression tonight!

we need some redemption from last night...

we cannot come out poor like we did the 1st half last night....with that said...

LET'S

GO

LAY

KURRZZZZZZZ !!!!!!!
happy.gif

3PLEDOUBLE:
Azibuike will fasho put the clamps on Kobe again, i'm talkin about 20 points on 7 of 26 shooting
You know you're good when getting 20 points is a bad game for you.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
As it was seen last night, the Lakers are no match for the Warriors, and i'll expect it to be the same tonight. I see baron having a much better game tonight than he did yesterday with Captain jack and Monta carrying on yesterday's performance into tonight. Only this time, there wont be any miracle comebacks for the Lakers, Azibuike will fasho put the clamps on Kobe again, i'm talkin about 20 points on 7 of 26 shooting for the dirty snake tonight. Lakers 101 Warriors 137. Baron and Monta with 37 a piece, jackson with 7 triples.

6b12509e5edd3eab588f8b4faffe722beaa07bc.gif
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom