Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

^
laugh.gif

and most of them used to cheer for Kobe (and still do inside) when the warriors were sucking dirt.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

eek.gif
! @ the PhotoShop skills on that last pic!!

Looks so... REAL!!

laugh.gif

And Lamar has to be wearing XIIIs. Good look, too.
smile.gif

Never been a fan of Vans.

yeah, never understood the hype around them. they're hella flat and narrow, and way uncomfortable.
laugh.gif
BigSloppy Pan & dyyhard i know you guys aren't serious... right?
roll.gif

Question to all the Warriors fans, what time does Oracle open for shoot around and what not?

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by solefob

whats the purpose of the lakers sig with warrior fans, is it supposed to be funny or something, just looks like your biting off fr3sh. I thought it was dumb when he did it and its even more stupid now.

indifferent.gif
i could care less what people on niketalk think about me. your opinion means nothing in the world, remember that.
Well, in my meaningless opinion, you have the nicest Lakers sig on this board, and you not even a fan.
mad.gif
laugh.gif
My people's need to swipe that real quick.

If we try to play thw warriors style we will lose again.

If we get down 25 again, we will lose again.

This is the playoffs....

TIme to play like it.

Putting Lamar at center and Luke at the 4 frustrated the Hell outta me last night. Seemed like that lineup failed big time. Limit the stupid turnovers [word toLuke], and they should not get down by 25 tonight. Don't get lured into running and gunning with the W's, and I hope Bryant doesn't settle too muchfor jumpers. I'm not too fond of back to backs with the same team.

--Warriors have the momentum a from last night's win. They should be able to carry that over and pull off another one against this sloppy, disorientedconfused Laker team. Warriors get the W tonight.
--Hopefully I'm wrong.
--GO LAKERS

Originally Posted by offbad

eek.gif

Looks so... REAL!!

laugh.gif

smile.gif

yeah, never understood the hype around them. they're hella flat and narrow, and way uncomfortable.
laugh.gif
Big Sloppy Pan & dyyhard i know you guys aren't serious... right?
roll.gif
I am serious as Tim Duncan in a library and/or at a spelling bee....

If you are an old school true warrior fan, you KNOW this is true...

There was never no rivalry between these two teams. This aint baseball. This is not giants vs dodgers. Yet you see a bunch of warriors fans hatin bad on thelakers wanting them to lose every game. Its cuz the majority of warriors fans use to be kings fans and LA whooped them boys hard...

Originally Posted by Big Sloppy Panda

eek.gif

Looks so... REAL!!

laugh.gif

smile.gif

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Big Sloppy Pan[/color] & [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dyyhard[/color] i know you guys aren't serious... right?
roll.gif

There was never no rivalry between these two teams. This aint baseball. This is not giants vs dodgers. Yet you see a bunch of warriors fans hatin bad on the lakers wanting them to lose every game. Its cuz the majority of warriors fans use to be kings fans and LA whooped them boys hard...

I always thought it was the abundance of Laker fans in the bay. Kind of like how Chargers fans hate Raider fans since there are so many of them in SD.

eek.gif

Looks so... REAL!!

laugh.gif

smile.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

There was never no rivalry between these two teams. This aint baseball. This is not giants vs dodgers. Yet you see a bunch of warriors fans hatin bad on the lakers wanting them to lose every game. Its cuz the majority of warriors fans use to be kings fans and LA whooped them boys hard...
Not to sound like a !@+%, but this true.
Nobody Most people didn't cheer for the Warriuors 5/6/7 years back, you were either a Kings or a Lakers fan.
Well now most of those King fans are Warrrior fans.
Most of my friends were "die-hard" Kings fans and they hated the Lakers, now they're Warrior fans.

Not saying all Warrior fans are like this because that would be stupid, but it is true to an extent.

I am both a warrior and laker fan but the way warrior fans act on this board is ridiculous.

Why so much animosity towards the lakers? Why? I'll tell you why. Because most of you use to be kings fans thats why....

I go to the O and see the same damn people who use to be at the arco arena... Thats why the crowd at the oracle is so rocking and loud and arco arena is
dead....

tired.gif

Just an ignorant statement. Yes there has been flip flopping between bandwagon Kings and W's fans. That doesn't explain the animosity against theLakers.

There will always be animosity between Nor. Cali teams vs. So. Cali teams because of its geographical nature and television market (small market vs. bigmarket). Plus, many ppl migrate to southern cali from nothern cali and vice versa. It wasn't really surprising seeing ppl rocking W's gear in Stapleslast night and trust the Laker nation is going to be in full effect tonight in Oracle.

and being a Lakers and Warriors fan
sick.gif
? one of my roommates in college was a (supposedly) die hard Laker fan and then was bandwagon Warrior fan. the worstkinda fan imo.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

eek.gif

Looks so... REAL!!

laugh.gif

smile.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Not to sound like a !@+%, but this true.
Nobody cheered for the Warriuors 5/6/7 years back, you were either a Kings or a Lakers fan.
Well now most of those King fans are Warrrior fans.
Most of my friends were "die-hard" Kings fans and they hated the Lakers, now they're Warrior fans.

Not saying all Warrior fans are like this because that would be stupid, but it is true to an extent.

All fans of all teams hate the Lakers. Everybody who watches sports should know this by now. Throw the Yankees in there, Duke basketball, the Cowboys,and the Lakers. These teams are forever hated because of their tradition, the fact that they always win, or at the very least are always in the hunt. TheYanks always spend more money to win, the last 15 years, the same could be said for the Cowboys, and with the Lakers, we've always gotten the better end ofdeals. We got Kobe, we signed Shaq outta leftfield, the Gasol trade, the trade that got us Worthy, the deal for Jabbar, all unfair in the eyes of manyGM's, scouts, etc. People hate us, or at least want to see us lose. It is the way it is. Deal with it.

hahah man i think this "hatin" that you describe-- i know it's like this with my friends too-- i just feel that the lakers have always been sospoiled with their team, that's all (and with this year's roster i think you can see why
laugh.gif
). like how i always root against the yankees and patriots.
KB8sandiego wrote:

I always thought it was the abundance of Laker fans in the bay. Kind of like how Chargers fans hate Raider fans since there are so many of them in SD.
that too, i think contributes to it as well.

you're right-- there's never been the "rivalry". but it's also not because the "majority of warriors fans used to be kings fansand LA whooped them boys hard." granted there are a few, but i know myself and my friends too we never cheered for the kings either. we've probablyjust been hella salty after years of front office stupidity. seriously, if you guys let kobe walk-- so you can re-sign walton or vujacic, outbid yourselves for kwame and gave him a huge long term contract, on top of drafting horribly, you might understand.
happy.gif

edit** CP1708 that's what i was trying to allude to, but in a nicer way.
roll.gif

I am both a warrior and laker fan but the way warrior fans act on this board is ridiculous.

Why so much animosity towards the lakers? Why? I'll tell you why. Because most of you use to be kings fans thats why....

I go to the O and see the same damn people who use to be at the arco arena... Thats why the crowd at the oracle is so rocking and loud and arco arena is dead....

tired.gif

Yea OK, i'm not even going to comment on that
laugh.gif
But he'skind of right, there is no rivalry between the Warriors and Lakers, BUT... there is a rivalry between Norcal and Socal and that is where MOST of the hate comesfrom SOME of the Warrior fans. I don't hate the Lakers, i don't have a problem with them, but i know there are Lakers fans that HATE the warriorsbecause it's a Norcal Vs Socal thing. For the record i've been a Warrior fan for 12 years ( i'm only 16 ).

the issue is that in the bay, there is a slight inferiority complex when it comes to the lakers.

laugh.gif

Its cuz the majority of warriors fans use to be kings fans and LA whooped them boys hard...

i KNOW there are a lot of Warrior fans that are former Kings fans but PLEASE don't group ALL warrior fans in that category. Even when the Kings were good,Warrior fans always hated the Lakers, well just because they're the Lakers! I've been a diehard warriors fan since the late 90s, and I know a handfulof others have too so don't kid yourselves when you think the majority of Warrior fans are bandwagoner/fairweather etc. etc. But I do agree, going to thearena there are fairweathers who don't even know the majorityof the Warrior players, I won't deny that. But the diehards have ALWAYS been there andthat's the main reason Oracle is always rockin. If we had an all fairweather crowd, Oracle wouldn't be rocking right now, because even in the pastthere has been a lot of fan support (compared to some perennial playoff teams even, even when we were sucking), it's just that it's really gone throughthe roof recently.

I think everyone hates the Lakers. the Lakers are like the Yankees of baseball in a way, like stated already. Even back in 02-03, Laker games were reallypopular because they were so damn good. So everyone wants to "BEAT LA!" of course. There hasn't been a W's-Lakers rivalry as of late, but ifwe meet in the playoffs it very well could develop
wink.gif
. the Lakers draw crowds everywhere they go.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif

i KNOW there are a lot of Warrior fans that are former Kings fans but PLEASE don't group ALL warrior fans in that category. I've been a diehard warriors fan since the late 90s, and I know a handful of others have too. But I do agree, going to the arena most of the people around me are fairweathers who don't even know some of the Warrior players, I won't deny that. But the diehards have ALWAYS been there and that's the main reason Oracle is always rockin.

I think everyone hates the Lakers. the Lakers are like the Yankees of baseball in a way, like stated already. Even back in 02-03, Laker games were really popular because they were so damn good. So everyone wants to "BEAT LA!" of course. There hasn't been a W's-Lakers rivalry as of late, but if we meet in the playoffs it very well could develop
wink.gif
. the Lakers draw crowds everywhere they go.
Good stuff.

The Fakers are in equal footing with the Cowgirls, the Bankees, Dook, etc.

why did the lakers have "LOS" on their jerseys last night? have they been doing that all year or is that a one night thing?

^it was some mexican heritage thing i think...the Spurs/Suns had them also.

The ignorance in this thread is mind boggling.
seriously
ohwell.gif
, a LOT of false assumptions being made left andright
tired.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

^it was some mexican heritage thing i think...the Spurs/Suns had them also.
The Lakers were celebrating their Lakers fiest they had earlier that day or something like that.

Today is Hardwood Classics night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lakers and Warriors hardwood jerseys are both
smokin.gif

I wonder if they will have LA's hardwood jerseys for sale at Oracle, I highly doubt it, but I would cop

Back
Top Bottom