Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by jayro81

http://www.ibabuzz.com/warriors/2008/03/27/nba-confession/

The league does, however, share its findings on controversial calls when a member of the media asks. So I asked. And Stu Jackson answered.
"We did review," he said Tuesday. "The call was incorrect."
"After looking at the play, the foul was on (Derek) Fisher and not (Monta) Ellis. It appeared that Fisher pulled Ellis down."
There you have it.

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Good to see that the refs realize they were stupidly wrong
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Big Sloppy Panda

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Laker fans keep saying don't hate on Fisher, blame the refs and blah blah... What about when y'all hate on D.Wade because he gets calls? Why hate on Wade because he gets all the calls? Just hate on the refs. It is the same situation. Of course we are going to be mad at Fisher for flopping. Is it right? I don't know but who cares...it is the way it is.

How old are you? I mean really. This sounds like a 4 year olds argument. You guys did it so we should be able to do it...LOL Grow up!

Plus its the wrong argument. If anybodys fans hated on wade it was the mavs fans and they had every right too. I just don't understand why you guys are still on one play. One play in the regular season. I know you are going to say this will affect you making the playoffs....well if you won more games you wouldn't have to worry about it.

Tupac003, you're one of the few Laker fans i respect on here but I think you missed his point. I think he was referring more to the hypocrites who say not to hate on D Fish because it was the ref's fault for calling that foul so they should be hating on the refs, yet these are the SAME people that hate on D Wade when it's the Ref's fault for calling the foul.
Also, I gotta disagree with this statement : "If anybodys fans hated on wade it was the mavs fans" Let's be real. On Niketalk, EVERY D Wade post is overwhelmingly clogged up with hate from members with Laker sigs.
Thank you. That was all I was trying to say. I ain't saying we have the right to hate on Fisher because of this or anything like that. And some of y'all are in straight denial if you think only Mavs fans hate on Wade
laugh.gif
It was not just mavs fans...laker fans...it was ALL of niketalk. To the guy who said the majority of people who hated on d wade was laker fans and you seen nothing but laker sigs, thats complete BULL %#!$ and you know it. I remember when dwade hate threads always popped up. about 5-7 pages deep. about 5 people with lakers sigs in the thread and then come the usual schmuck with the "laker fans always hate on players not named Kobe" as if the whole thread was created by laker fans. I dunno if its hillarious or just sad. Some of you gotta find better things to do than to hate on the Lakers... Its getting pretty old....

To you guys talking about bad laker fans, there is no such thing as a bad fan unless you are taking it to the extreme, ie wishing death on players and showing up in game threads with extra screen names just to hate on a team that knocked you out of the playoffs a few years back.

A sports fan can think Dan %**+*** Marjle was the GOAT and it would not make him a bad fan. Who the *%%$ are you to say what that fan is supposed to think?

Wow...you OBVIOUSLY are either a newbie, a returning member who got banned, or are in straight up denial. I REALLY wish Niketalk was on YUKU back then soyou can go back and look at those threads. If you think it was NOT majority Kobe/Laker fans that were hating on Wade then THAT'S complete %@%++#!! and YOUknow it.
eyes.gif
Seriously, you're buggin for real. You name ONE thread asif that was the ONLY D Wade "hate" thread there was. EVER since Shaq became a Heat, you Kobe/Laker fans acted like little girlfriends jealous thattheir boyfriend left them for someone else and YOU KNOW it.

Also,
laugh.gif
at you acting like Kobe/Laker fans are NOT the ones alwaysmaking Tmac/Wade/Lebron hate threads.
smh.gif
Check all thosehate threads and check who started them. Then check who they are fans of? It's NO coincidence they are ALWAYS kobe fans.

Also, as for the call, we ALL pretty much knew it was either a foul on D Floppy Fish or a no call but oh well, game's over, there's nothing we can do.

This is the song that never ends.
Yes it goes on and on my friend.
Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue singing it forever just because...

...this is the song that never ends.

http://www.ibabuzz.com/warriors/2008/03/27/nba-confession/

The league does, however, share its findings on controversial calls when a member of the media asks. So I asked. And Stu Jackson answered.
"After looking at the play, the foul was on (Derek) Fisher and not (Monta) Ellis. It appeared that Fisher pulled Ellis down."
GSDOUBLEU:
Good to see that the refs realize they were stupidly wrong
smh.gif

You mean, "Good to see that the highly reputable source known as ibabuzz.com has said that the refs realize they were stupidly wrong"?

This is the song that never ends.

Honestly, regardless of who the Warriors play, let it be the Lakers or the Timberwolves, they seem to be on the bad side of a lot of calls at HOME.

Wow...you OBVIOUSLY are either a newbie, a returning member who got banned, or are in straight up denial. I REALLY wish Niketalk was on YUKU back then so you can go back and look at those threads. If you think it was NOT majority Kobe/Laker fans that were hating on Wade then THAT'S complete %@%++#!! and YOU know it.
eyes.gif
Seriously, you're buggin for real. You name ONE thread as if that was the ONLY D Wade "hate" thread there was. EVER since Shaq became a Heat, you Kobe/Laker fans acted like little girlfriends jealous that their boyfriend left them for someone else and YOU KNOW it.

Also,
laugh.gif
at you acting like Kobe/Laker fans are NOT the ones always making Tmac/Wade/Lebron hate threads.
smh.gif
Check all those hate threads and check who started them. Then check who they are fans of? It's NO coincidence they are ALWAYS kobe fans.

Also, as for the call, we ALL pretty much knew it was either a foul on D Floppy Fish or a no call but oh well, game's over, there's nothing we can do.

You have got to be joking me if you think it was mostly laker fans who were upset at the amout of calls wade got in the finals.

Also if you think we are responsible for the t-mac, wade and lebron hate threads you have lost your mind. I have seen hate threads started by all fan bases.

Who you guys got in the world series this year? I'm taking Detroit vs the Mets. I could see Johan pit.......

wait.......

this isn't it's own GOT DAMN FORUM BY NOW?!?!!?

We should do that, we could have Lakers vs Warriors General
We should do that, we could have Lakers vs Warriors Jordan
We should do that, we could have Lakers vs Warriors sports and training
We should do that, we could have Lakers vs Warriors regional.

Think about how much fun that would be!!!

Lock it up, lock it up.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

For some reason, it always seems to me that the Lakers get all the calls.

Yep.
You're right.

We sure do get all the calls. All the time. Every game.

Fa sho.

laugh.gif

Wow...you OBVIOUSLY are either a newbie, a returning member who got banned, or are in straight up denial. I REALLY wish Niketalk was on YUKU back then so you can go back and look at those threads. If you think it was NOT majority Kobe/Laker fans that were hating on Wade then THAT'S complete %@%++#!! and YOU know it.
eyes.gif
Seriously, you're buggin for real. You name ONE thread as if that was the ONLY D Wade "hate" thread there was. EVER since Shaq became a Heat, you Kobe/Laker fans acted like little girlfriends jealous that their boyfriend left them for someone else and YOU KNOW it.

Also,
laugh.gif
at you acting like Kobe/Laker fans are NOT the ones always making Tmac/Wade/Lebron hate threads.
smh.gif
Check all those hate threads and check who started them. Then check who they are fans of? It's NO coincidence they are ALWAYS kobe fans.

You have got to be joking me if you think it was mostly laker fans who were upset at the amout of calls wade got in the finals.

Also if you think we are responsible for the t-mac, wade and lebron hate threads you have lost your mind. I have seen hate threads started by all fan bases.

Tupac, you CAN'T be serious? If you were on here in 2001-2002, EVERY single Tmac hate post...no exaggeration, EVERY SINGLE one was started from a Kobefan. Now obviously, the Tmac hate threads have been non-existent since he's been injured, not playing as well, etc.

As far as the Wade and Bron threads, MAJORITY of them are started from Kobe/Laker fans. Just peep that youtube clip of Wade hurting his shoulder. It's NOsurprise that it was made by a Kobe fan. Let's be real.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Who you guys got in the world series this year? I'm taking Detroit vs the Mets. I could see Johan pit.......

wait.......

this isn't it's own GOT DAMN FORUM BY NOW?!?!!?

We should do that, we could have Lakers vs Warriors General
We should do that, we could have Lakers vs Warriors Jordan
We should do that, we could have Lakers vs Warriors sports and training
We should do that, we could have Lakers vs Warriors regional.

Think about how much fun that would be!!!

Lock it up, lock it up.

i'm not going to lie...
i didn't understand anything about that post.

I am very serious...

Now the 2001-2002 you may have a point to I won't disagree with you. I was not around.

But as far as the wade and bron things you sir are worng. Now the you tube clip was A KOBE fan not a laker fan. That's where you need to get stuff right.Had you said most of the hate threads were started by kobe fans I wouldn't say anything. But when you start going atmy fellow laker fans I am going to stepin and defened them. Laker fans keep getting grouped together with kobe fans and I am sick of it. I kinda wanted to see kobe traded to see how many laker sigsturned into bulls or mavs sigs. It didn't happen but people can't keep grouping us together.

When have you seen myself, ska, kb8, sohi, cp or kidskillz start a hate thread about lebron, t-mac or wade?

Bumping the thread to suggest it should be locked is ironically counter-productive.

And it's not going to be locked right now anyways, for one simple reason: I would rather have bitter Warriors fans* and defensive Lakers** replying in thisthread instead of taking the conversation to other threads.

Obviously, if the thread continues to remain on the first page for like the next week, it will be locked. Or if the conversation gets to be disrespectful, itwill be locked.

But right now, the conversation in here is better in here instead of other threads.

*By no mean does that mean all Warriors fans are bitter, so chill with that before you type it.

**By no mean does that mean all Lakers fans are defensive, so chill with that before you type it.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Bumping the thread to suggest it should be locked is ironically counter-productive.

And it's not going to be locked right now anyways, for one simple reason: I would rather have bitter Warriors fans* and defensive Lakers** replying in this thread instead of taking the conversation to other threads.

Obviously, if the thread continues to remain on the first page for like the next week, it will be locked. Or if the conversation gets to be disrespectful, it will be locked.

But right now, the conversation in here is better in here instead of other threads.

*By no mean does that mean all Warriors fans are bitter, so chill with that before you type it.

**By no mean does that mean all Lakers fans are defensive, so chill with that before you type it.

Oh man, if you didn't type that i was going to go on a rampage
laugh.gif

jp
tongue.gif

Well the source turned out to be credible. It was in today's newspaper, and it was a bad call. It surely lends even more credibility to the fact it was abad call, because (i'll be more specific)...KOBE fans told Warrior fans to stop crying, but the majority of people not fans of the W's/Lakers agree itwas a bad call. This only confirms the fact, to me, that it was a really bad call. But will anything change? No, and I'm ok with that.

As I said, I'm sure the Warriors aren't even looking at that anymore. They have a big week ahead and every game is a must-win.

"After looking at the play, the foul was on (Derek) Fisher and not (Monta) Ellis. It appeared that Fisher pulled Ellis down." -Stu Jackson
After further review, Stu Jackson is a Laker hater.

laugh.gif
Kobe leads the league in technicals yet the Lakers have the refs cheating for them now? Warriors fans are really making themselves look like bush leaguefans. It was a tough call but it's nothing to cry about.

didn't this happen like 4 days ago?!?! why are people still bitter about this? and this is coming from a Warriors fan... we lost the game, get over it andlet's move on to the next game... we're only a 1/2 game behind dallas and a 1/2 game ahead of denver.... geez

yes i know we lost and ive accepted it. but i want to see what lakers fans have to say after stu jackson said it was a bad call. especially those who saidthat it was a foul on ellis
nerd.gif

eyes.gif

Also,
laugh.gif
smh.gif

EXACTLY. But then again, you cant argue with laker/kobe haters. They only see what they want to see...

You had every team that the heat beat pissed off at the wade calls... But somehow it was all the lakers fans who dominated the wade hate
laugh.gif

So even Stu confirmed it was a bad call? ANy laker fan want to step up and say otherwise? Cmon fisher keep doin dirty tricks like this and y'all know it.

Its damn easy to say a loss is a loss or to take it as it is, but when you are neck and neck for the 8th spot, its pretty crucial. I wonder if the warriors canpetition to replay this game a la the heat scenario this year?

Originally Posted by AI Bundy

laugh.gif
Kobe leads the league in technicals yet the Lakers have the refs cheating for them now? Warriors fans are really making themselves look like bush league fans. It was a tough call but it's nothing to cry about.

calm down, man. no "warriors fan" is crying about it in the present moment.

in the heat of the game (i know i was) and probably the few hours after, yes-- "warriors fans" were a (tad) bit upset. but "warriorsfans" have bigger things to look forward to, and dwelling on the past isn't going to help the "warriors fans" and their playoff aspirations.

so you can stop slurping kobe now.

peace.
*edit*

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

So even Stu confirmed it was a bad call? ANy laker fan want to step up and say otherwise? Cmon fisher keep doin dirty tricks like this and y'all know it.

Its damn easy to say a loss is a loss or to take it as it is, but when you are neck and neck for the 8th spot, its pretty crucial. I wonder if the warriors can petition to replay this game a la the heat scenario this year?
no, i sincerely doubt that. and if it came down to that, i'd be wholly surprised. it's done. this is different from thestatistical/clerical error that you refer to. this is a human judgment call made live in the heat of the game--not the mere task of tallying fouls committed.plenty of games have come down the wire with horrible calls, and have stood as called. whatever-- the game has been played, its outcome decided, it's timeto move on.

it should die already BUT why can't Laker fans admit it was a bad call? not that the game would have gone another way despite it.....

Back
Top Bottom