[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Sit Kobe the entire 4th if they don't make a push here to end the 3rd. Pau should be ashamed of himself.

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

1234931504682.jpg

23 points deficit..

Denver isn't even making the attempt the guard the outside. They know dudes are lacking confidence in their shot.

If it stays over 20 they should just sit Kobe the entire 4th. They're not coming back in this game.

Rest him up for the do or die game 7

We got some P's on our team for real.

Aside from Kobe, Hill, and Blake everybody else has no fight in them. Weak-minded group of dudes.

What is Sessions bringing to this game besides nothing? Scared to shoot. I REALLY want to know why Barnes even started the half and played for 6 minutes and not even think about shooting once, even with Gallo playing 5 feet off of him every time down. Soo disappointing to watch

Prepare for the worse fellow laker fans .. DEN has all the momentum going into next game.. this feeling reminds me of last year vs Mavs

30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully we'll win Game 7

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Pau getting abused by a rookie, bottom line

Whenever this sseason is over for us they need to get rid of him ASAP. Since last year he just look like he doesnt care.

TAKE SESSIONS THE #$@# OUT OF THE GAME. DUDE IS BEYOND TRASH ON BOTH ENDS TONIGHT

Where has that been Sessions? We're going to need Free Throws to get back into this.

Can't believe how year after year the ONLY reliable perimeter shooter is Kobe Bryant.

Lakers are done.. Kobe's shoulders can only carry so much weight. I wonder if DEN will show up in LA.

I wanna see DEN vs OKC... But wanna see MIA vs LAL just as bad.

Back
Top Bottom