[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

They need to relax, Kobe made a play on the ball and even actually got part of the ball with his hand.

he also got half of his head, im all down for hard fouls but that was close one.  kobe isnt a dirty player. 
Im glad he isnt throwing them crazy elbows like he used to
laugh.gif

Get Pau off my TV and off my team, I'm done with his flighty $%!!@*%%. Bynum you can be right behind him as well.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Idc what you guys say, the way this is going, I'll see you guys in game 7.

Came in here just to post this. Sick and tired of having two bum #%@ big men show up whenever they want. Kobe is going to have to do all the work and we all know that that almost equals a L. 

dont blow them out, run kobe to the ground in this game. at least we get a game 7 to watch

Everyone standing out there waiting for Kobe to give them a boost when it should clearly be the other way around
indifferent.gif

And i chose to watch this 2nd half rather than the office
30t6p3b.gif
@ me

I've been quiet this whole season/series waiting for when we finally put everything together, but i have to post. This is a joke how can you play this lazy??

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Idc what you guys say, the way this is going, I'll see you guys in game 7.
Agreed. Team has no fire in them whatsoever.

The difference in our play from Game 1 & 2 is pretty embarrassing actually. I see us making a run in this one, but the lack of D is ridiculous and will cost us. What did these dudes talk about at halftime? Nothing has changed whatsoever..

Back
Top Bottom