[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

30t6p3b.gif

Game is so frustrating man, it's not just that Denver are hitting 3's but they are literally WIDE open shots. Not even an attempt at a late closeout, we just let them take their time, set their feet, line it up and shoot with NOBODY even trying to contest..

this is the type of $#$# that normally happens during the 3rd quarter

lakers let a 4 pt lead turn 6 turn to 9 and so on

hopefully they can avoid one of those types of 3rd quarters today

I love mike brown, smartest move ever. Take out Matt Barnes for Steve Blake
And have him guard gallinari!

Smh good thing that move didn't hurt us.

Could have been down 4. I've never seen as many uncontested shots as I have tonight. Dudes are giving no dambs on defense. At least Drew is trying to rebound and play D the latter part of that half. Pau needs to put his vagina away and let the nuts hang.

Way to show up Pau... and to think man we could've added Chris Paul to this very team...

Excuse me while I sit in the corner and cry.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

What an amazing job on his behalf of drawing up that play out of a timeout that resulted in a 5 second violation
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice call Mike!

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

What an amazing job on his behalf of drawing up that play out of a timeout that resulted in a 5 second violation
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice call Mike!

Ramon was right next to him as well wide open which was the funniest part of the whole thing
laugh.gif
. Ramon in his mind after each second saying "next to you. I'm open. Throw it. Now. Do it. %%$%!"

I'm pretty disappointed in the approach they've taken the past few games, specifically Bynum and Gasol. Bynum was playing so well and giving such good effort; what the hell happened? At least he is rebounding tonight but not much else. Gasol looks even worse than he did against the Mavs. Both of them look completely disinterested and are not even half-heartedly trying to involve themselves in the game for the most part. Going through the motions if I've ever seen it.

It's like both of them have multiple personality disorder; one day you get the fiery competitive front line that hustles, defends the paint and rebounds. The next day you get 2-10, 5 pts COMBINED from them in the first half tonight
sick.gif
There's no excuse for that whatsoever. Denver has been playing good D and doubling them well, and I can excuse both of them struggling a bit with that. What I can't excuse is them looking like they don't even give a @%#+ whether they win or lose and not even bothering to attempt to get post position.

Lakers early exit from playoffs.... SMH. as others were so sure nuggets wouldnt be a problem. I knew they wouldnt be easy....

Back
Top Bottom