[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Lakers effort on defense isn't even bad. (Excluding on Ty).  It's jus' that Kobe is the only one really trying.
Nuggets are not only hitting shots, they are hustling harder than LA.

I'm over this season.. Hell we can make the finals for all I care.. I'm officially over this season..

Hopefully we trade Bynum & Gasol

Originally Posted by hymen man

2106081_o.gif

Its getting out of hand..

I like Faried. And this Lakers team looks like they just quit their jobs except
for Kobe who's very efficient on 27 points.

Originally Posted by DMan14

i actually thought sessions was gonna be a great addition, but there's a reason he has been on so many teams.

who was that laker with his hand to his head? gif worthy? lol

cant believe knicks basically gave away mozgof

What exactly do you want sessions to do when he's getting screened 30 feet from the basket and has no help on the backside?

^No. This team isn't even trying anymore. Idiot Potatoe boy left Kobe in the entire 3rd.

Lawson thinks he's playing pre-school kids right now.

Drizzyd:
We got some P's on our team for real.

Aside from Kobe, Hill, and Blake everybody else has no fight in them. Weak-minded group of dudes.

What is Sessions bringing to this game besides nothing? Scared to shoot. I REALLY want to know why Barnes even started the half and played for 6 minutes and not even think about shooting once, even with Gallo playing 5 feet off of him every time down. Soo disappointing to watch

PERIOD!!!

Well this what can potentially happens when you don't close out a series when you can/are supposed to.

They were shooting below 25% from deep this series, and tonight? They are lights out.

Kobe under the weather.

Things like this are what can potentially happen when you don't close out a team when you are supposed to. Now they'll face elimination against a surging team with supreme confidence.

Kobe better not touch the floor in the 4th. Looks like he was lobbying to stay back in. DO NOT DO IT!!!

Back
Top Bottom