[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Originally Posted by Sk8edDunks

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
first time I've ever seen this happen!
what the???????

Gallinari went into Flop so hard mode at the end of the game LOL, I thought we were playing against the clippers for a sec hahaha...

Hill BEASTED! Kobe almost killed us thankfully he made the right play and got Sesh and Blake.
Also that Andre Miller tip in did us a HUGE favor since the ball was already going down.

I don't like how this is looking. We're not playing that well to match up against OKC. Hell, we
might even take this series to 6... smh.

Lakers usually play to the competition. I expect us to play to OKC's level. Dont know if well win, but I think we'll be forth a strong effort once we get there. Lets close this series out at home.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Lakers usually play to the competition. I expect us to play to OKC's level. Dont know if well win, but I think we'll be forth a strong effort once we get there. Lets close this series out at home.
thats true. we always lose the teams like the bobcats lol.
if we play like game 1 and 2 okc doesnt stand a chance. 

if we get past okc, i have no doubt we're going to the finals. thats a long road a way, but as far as the west goes, okc is our toughest comp right now. i still feel the spurs are gonna slow down, tire out.

omg, can you imagine a laker/clippers western conference final??!!!!! lmaooo that'd be insanity

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Are both Hill & Sessions unrestricted FAs this year............if so, who y'all think is 1st priority
nerd.gif

Both is a priority.

This is all Jim Buss's plan.

Go cheap and young and by the time off season rolls around he will trade Pau away and Hill will be announced the new starter.

Originally Posted by Freeze

if we get past okc, i have no doubt we're going to the finals. 

scratch-head.gif
   Could have sworn the Lakers were still playing Denver as of today. 
All this IF and WE.......

lolll yea they are still playing denver, but come on yall, denver is on their last leg and the Lakeshow is headed home. This is not gonna be a magic/pistons rematch. nor a lakers/suns rematch. the nugs are outmatched. last night was their chance to make this a series. plus our guys always play better at home. we got this.

3-1 headed home =/= 4-x headed to OKC

These dudes beat us tomorrow night, and it's 3-2, going to DEN.

Just saying, don't count them out until they've lost 4 games. Not, 3, not 2; all 4.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

3-1 headed home =/= 4-x headed to OKC

These dudes beat us tomorrow night, and it's 3-2, going to DEN.

Just saying, don't count them out until they've lost 4 games. Not, 3, not 2; all 4.

Yup. After last seasons sweep I won't ever take a team lightly again. As cliche as it is, there are no guarantees. You still have to play the games at the end of the day and anything can happen.

It's a slim chance but I REALLY pray for an LA vs. *LA WCF. It will be an amazing time to be an LA sports fan especially if the Kings make it to the cup.

yea, im still worried about nuggets and after nuggets im worried about OKC. I just dont see us beating OKC

Random: I DO NOT Appreciate Javale McGhee learning and excelling in the sport of basketball while my team is playing against him. Save that !%*+ for the offseason man... Chill out. It's scary.

May 07, 2012:MediaTakeOut.com just got word that the CRAZED FAN who ran onto the court during the Lakers game was claiming to be L.A. Lakers player Ramon Sessions' jumpoff. Ramon has a longtime GF, so she's DEFINITELY not a main chick (if she's ANYTHING at all).

According to one person SITTING IN THE FRONT ROW, the young lady was calling out for him during the game . . . and when he didn't respond, she walked on the court. WOW - girl did you need to talk to him THAT BADLY??

Anyways, police claim that when she was walking away she started yelling CRAZY **! like, "You know who I am . . . ask Kenyon [Martin], he'll tell you."

But here's the KICKER. The girl had GOOD SEATS . . . so she had to know SOMEONE to get them. We really hope that Ramon ain't THAT DUMB . . .

1336398477b4078cc5f9.jpg

laugh.gif

for all the scared #*@*$% in here talking bout "I dont think were going to beat OKC" "OKC going to run all over us".......go throw on a god damn OKC jersey on your way to church.
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Have faith in your team, or jump the $+!% off the ship....

with that being said....

Blake
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 cold or not, keep shooting that thing maine

2igge4j.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Are both Hill & Sessions unrestricted FAs this year............if so, who y'all think is 1st priority
nerd.gif

Both is a priority.

This is all Jim Buss's plan.

Go cheap and young and by the time off season rolls around he will trade Pau away and Hill will be announced the new starter.

I don't like Lakers management, but despite the criticism, they have maintained their franchise as title contenders for the past decade and all.

Pau can still play.  He doesn't need to dominate, nor take as many shots.  He fits into this offense quite well.   Jordan Hill is good because he is YOUNG (PERIOD).  A lot of these guys have the energy, passion, and desire to make an impact.  This is what Phil used to do, ala Tyronne Lue, Kareem Rush, Mark Madsen. etc.  Psychologically speaking, this is good for McRoberts n Murphy.  You never know when they'll need to step up.  Remember, INJURIES are part of the game,

Back
Top Bottom