Lakers vs Mavs post..

One game at a time!! lets stay undefeated and of course healthy..
pimp.gif

GO LAKERS!!

Dallas will be hungry for this win. Gotta be tough and not let them have a good start, especially at home.

Lets make our Point Differential +25 this game. Did any of ya'll see the ESPN Power Rankings this week? Drop us even after beating the Rockets...what ajoke.

Paladizzle wrote:
Lets make our Point Differential +25 this game. Did any of ya'll see the ESPN Power Rankings this week? Drop us even after beating the Rockets...what a joke.
mad.gif
That ESPN power ranking was messed up. As long as we areundefeated, I'm happy. Let's blow them out; need to save legs for tomorrow. I hope the Lakers don't overlook this game though.

--Lakers should be able to handle this one.
--Looking forward to tomorrow's showdown more cuz CP is baaaLLin right now.
--LETS GO LAKERS

the mavs have aLways gave us a tough time...this is gonna go wire to wire i hope we stay focus and dont screw this one up...we need some energy for tomorrowsmatchup...GO LAKESHOW!

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Did you really have to make a post for this game..
tired.gif
laugh.gif
I'm sayin...
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Blowout.

do guys reaLLy think that or you guys are just being humbLe?...i think the mavs are gonna put up a fight for sure

bynum mashing on Dampier
pimp.gif
...guess Howard is back after injury -Gerald Green got the start last game(same guy Laker fans wanted instead of Bynum in the draft).

lakers by 15+...

Is Josh Howard gonna play?

I need to fix my fantasy lineup if anything
laugh.gif

Anyways, go Lakers! Dallas is a hungry team - do not sleep on em'

I hope I don't see Kobe, Pau, and Bynum quitting on some plays like they did early in the first quarter last game, so dissapointing to see
smh.gif
StopComplaining and just play!

COMON GUYS, RUN THE OFFENSE, NO 1on1, GUARD THE PERIMETER!

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Is Josh Howard gonna play?

I need to fix my fantasy lineup if anything
laugh.gif

Anyways, go Lakers! Dallas is a hungry team - do not sleep on em'

I hope I don't see Kobe, Pau, and Bynum quitting on some plays like they did early in the first quarter last game, so dissapointing to see
smh.gif
Stop Complaining and just play!

COMON GUYS, RUN THE OFFENSE, NO 1on1, GUARD THE PERIMETER!
yes co-sign this is not gonna be a cake waLk...

Back
Top Bottom