Lakers @ Spurs 7:30 CT

I guess this is as good of a thread as any for me to ask for the Fisher shot from a few years ago.

Please post what you have. I thought I had this shot saved, but apparently not.

^wow...kinda OD with that smiley there buddy... Lol... but yeah, Ska's on point with the flop predictions lol.

Can't wait for the game, gonna be watching it on NBA TV HD
pimp.gif

we have to split this texas trip at least, hopefully we can take this one tonight to take pressure off ourselves and go into houston feeling confident.
smokin.gif

Starting this game, Kobe has to start commanding presence. Really lead the team and not just with his passing but control the game more effectively. If MJ wasin the game, you know he was in the game, speed changed, defense changed and other players worked around him trying to pick spots. This team is starting tounderstand how to work around Kobe instead of standing and watching him breakdown defenders. By taking command, Kobe has to recognize when the team needs hisoffensive spurts (the only player that I see in today's game that does that effectively is Nash, if his team is down by 6 or 7 pts, he turn on his offenseand try to get an easy hoop). Don't play lock down defense on every play, save your energy and play help defense. MJ, sagged and played more effective helpdefense by Kobe's age.

Lakers always play good against the spurs.. they even beat them last year without odom and i think kwame at their home..

but i expect odom to get his double-double tonight.. this dude needs to be in all-star lol

I know, the Suns have the defensive presence of a frozen snail
laugh.gif

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this game...specially with the news the other day that all 15 players are healthy and practiced together
eek.gif

Spurs can play grind it out or play uptempo and be successful at both...they're that diverse of a team. So we need to play with discipline and execute theoffense properly and knock down open looks coz they won't come often against this team.

With all that said, i think it will be a close game in the mid-90's. I won't be surprised if we get the win, as I know this team that we have cancompete with anyone specially now that everyone's healthy
pimp.gif

The Lakers beat the Spurs a few times last year (3-1 I believe?) so I would say they have a very good chance. Kwame did a good job last year against SanAntonio on offense and defense. I think San Antonio will win this one tonight but it wont be a blowout, and LA will get them back later this season.

I hate how people don't even think before they say anything.
The Lakers have a legitimate chance, put someone bigger on TD, and with Odom back, Kobe, Fish, they're not going to be easy even for the Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom