Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
False.

It's like the false thinking that religion gives morals.

It's putting two things together that have nothing to do with each other.

2 easy questions to disprove that confidence and preparation go hand in hand:

Have you ever met anyone who was confident and unprepared?

Have you ever met anyone who was mad nervous about failing so they were overprepared?

Even if you haven't, there are millions of each.

False.

It's like the false thinking that religion gives morals.

It's putting two things together that have nothing to do with each other.

2 easy questions to disprove that confidence and preparation go hand in hand:

Have you ever met anyone who was confident and unprepared?

Have you ever met anyone who was mad nervous about failing so they were overprepared?

Even if you haven't, there are millions of each.
my dude ska spitting  knowledge. 
pimp.gif

I am confident because I am preparing. :lol: that's all

Thank you for doing the survey.
Need a bigger sample size but I like what I'm seeing.

Last edited:
[quote name="Kal-El-8"]I am confident because I am preparing. :lol: that's all [/quote]Nothing wrong with that. :smokin

All the best, my man. :smokin

Zot Zot fams :smokin   Rumor has it that he actually shows up at the Arc around 6 am because people see his Range Rover on campus. I remembered one time my friend said she saw Kobe passing through the student center lounge during finals weeks around MIDNIGHT, probably up to no good if you know what I mean :rofl:  What major are you? If you don't mind me asking
Haha dude that's sick. Kobe lookin for that young tail lol. But seriously that would be the best time to meet him when he's just chillin at midnight with nothin to do lol
&im a public health science major. Premed track
What about you?

@kal I'll definitely be a customer good to see you on your game about it

So I sometimes tutor one of Kobe's daughters in math at this math prep center in Irvine (I am a UCI grad student.), I am pretty tempted to ask if her dad would consider playing overseas and avg 38 points in light of Drogba coming to MLS haha. I never asked anything about her dad before because I always try to keep it professional and I'm sure she gets asked about her dad all the time. 

Btw, This is my first time posting in NT but long time lurker and Lakers fan.
Zot fam we outchea
That's pretty dope man though I have yet to see Kobe at the arc :/

He also used to use the training room. I heard he even bought them equipment that he needed

Also did the survey. I worked as a restaurant supervisor for like 8 years...i hope you flourish man. :nthat:

LO looking good
Hard times for Him as of late, good to see him getting back into shape ...
We all have our demons, just glad LO is taking the right steps away from them

Not only demons but having two people close to you pass away in one week not too long ago would take a toll on anyone. On top of everything this guy has been through in his life..no one should have to go through what he has

LO will always be apart of my Laker favorites

Odom closing out, having the presence of mind in an absolute battle for the NBA title in game 7 of the finals to throw the ball down the court is incredible. I will NEVER forget being at Staples seeing Kobe chase that ball down to end the game :pimp:

Last edited:
[quote name="sea manup"]being confident because I know I'm going to out work everyone else >>> ____ :pimp: [/quote]Exactly the confidence I have. :smokin

Jordan Hill  was arrested near Atlanta on charges of reckless driving and speeding after police clocked his car going 107 mph in a 65 mph zone.

I'm seriously considering going to Japan solo.

Anyone here wanna join?

Dead Srs. My friends are all lame and don't wanna travel. So if anyone here is down tell me

japan is dope 
pimp.gif

when do you plan on going? I wont be able to make the trip but I might be going to japan sometime this october so if you're there we can meet up 

Haha dude that's sick. Kobe lookin for that young tail lol. But seriously that would be the best time to meet him when he's just chillin at midnight with nothin to do lol
&im a public health science major. Premed track
What about you?

@kal I'll definitely be a customer good to see you on your game about it
Nah, if anything, hes probably a man on a mission at midnight. And I am in the Accounting Masters program, so basically I'm just going to live at the new Paul Merage Building all day lol. And thats dope! A lot of my friends were in public science (a much smarter path than a bio major where it torpedos a lot of people's grades.) Looking back, If I had to do it again, I would definitely picked the premed track. At least you make a difference in the world, Accounting? I'm not sure what our contribution to society is still lol. I'm 26, so I'm pretty sure its already too late for me at this point to change course.
He also used to use the training room. I heard he even bought them equipment that he needed
Theres better be some HGH in that room this year if he has to play PF.

Last edited:

Anyone here wanna join?

Dead Srs. My friends are all lame and don't wanna travel. So if anyone here is down tell me

I just got back from Tokyo about two weeks ago I had a BLAST and I had the chance to shoot a video out there. hit me up if you want any tips or anything.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnjWVU_si08

Yo man that's dope! Foreals!
Nice video :pimp:

What kind of things did you do there?

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]I'm seriously considering going to Japan solo.

Anyone here wanna join?[/quote]Not trying to tell you how to live your life, by you're doing 'solo' wrong.

Anyone here wanna join?

Me and my wife plan on going to Japan. Hopefully next year. Not specifically with you, i had to edit due to how that could be interpreted. :lol:

Last edited:
travel by yourself. seriously. one of the dopest experiences i've ever had.

always tried going abroad with friends but schedules never lined up, so i said **** it and ended up going to south east asia for 5 weeks by myself. met some very dope people and some i consider to be life long friends.

if you're not comfortable with that, sign up for a group tour. there are some that cater to the young adult crowds.

Last edited:

always tried going abroad with friends but schedules never lined up, so i said **** it and ended up going to south east asia for 5 weeks by myself. met some very dope people and some i consider to be life long friends.

Damn man that's dope. Seems pretty brave.
How did you go about it all? Did you book a tour guide or did you just go there and venture off all on your own?

Damn man that's dope. Seems pretty brave.
How did you go about it all? Did you book a tour guide or did you just go there and venture off all on your own?

i went with a group tour for a few weeks, then ventured off on my own afterwards.

first time traveling solo and i was definitely nervous at first but once i got out there had to put on that yolo attitude. you just have to put yourself out there to meet people.

best way to explore asian cities is aimless wandering while day drinking (you can walk around the streets beer in hand) 

[quote name="denni5themenace"]travel by yourself. seriously. one of the dopest experiences i've ever had.

if you're not comfortable with that, sign up for a group tour. there are some that cater to the young adult crowds. (learn social independence and value your own company)[/quote]Fixed. :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom