Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

business plans are great and all but dont forget the most important thing will always be food that actually tastes good 
Well yeah
laugh.gif

But you gotta have a well formulated plan, with projections, market analysis, etc to get a loan
laugh.gif
for sure

just my biggest pet peeve when dealing with business students (not directed at you). they have all these charts and graphs about how the product is going to be great and when i ask them "well do you have a working prototype" they never have anything 
laugh.gif

I would even bring a sample meal into the loan meeting to show them that you guys are serious and know how to make a great product (but of course business plan needs to be bullet proof as well) 
Agreed, 
laugh.gif

We're probably going to bring along a sample rice bowl, with our 100 calorie brown with 8grams of protein to the loan meeting 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hey Fellas,

Could yall take 5 mins to take this survey for me?

Link: http://goo.gl/forms/6Ek3ssIU8p

Please and thank you
Done
Thank you sir!

so whens protein kitchen opening up
Ideally; 3-4 months.

Realistically speaking, Beginning of next year. We'll see.

So I sometimes tutor one of Kobe's daughters in math at this math prep center in Irvine (I am a UCI grad student.), I am pretty tempted to ask if her dad would consider playing overseas and avg 38 points in light of Drogba coming to MLS haha. I never asked anything about her dad before because I always try to keep it professional and I'm sure she gets asked about her dad all the time. 

Btw, This is my first time posting in NT but long time lurker and Lakers fan.

We should all be glad we didn't destroy our (crumbling) front office by paying Phil $12 mil a year to make tragically bad trades and sign the machine.

So hill made 9 milly last year
Team declined his 9 mill option for this coming year

Then he signed with Indy for 4 mill coming off a career season

How'd that happen? Wonder why we didn't give him the 4-5 million, isn't he better and younger than Bass?

Extra minutes exposed his game a bit and his productivity fell as a result. His PER fell from 19+ to 16 with the extended burn. That, and we had to spend the money anyway so we gave him a contract big enough to be the center of a blockbuster trade.

LO looking good
Hard times for Him as of late, good to see him getting back into shape ...
We all have our demons, just glad LO is taking the right steps away from them

So I sometimes tutor one of Kobe's daughters in math at this math prep center in Irvine (I am a UCI grad student.), I am pretty tempted to ask if her dad would consider playing overseas and avg 38 points in light of Drogba coming to MLS haha. I never asked anything about her dad before because I always try to keep it professional and I'm sure she gets asked about her dad all the time. 

Zot fam we outchea
That's pretty dope man though I have yet to see Kobe at the arc :/

In regards to the restaurant. Restaurants have the highest failure rate of any business. Be sure to distinguish yourself and have a viable business model. Nobody's picking you over chipotle, flame broiler, etc unless you have a better product at a competitive price.

Zot fam we outchea

In regards to the restaurant. Restaurants have the highest failure rate of any business. Be sure to distinguish yourself and have a viable business model. Nobody's picking you over chipotle, flame broiler, etc unless you have a better product at a competitive price.Z
Zot Zot fams 
smokin.gif
  Rumor has it that he actually shows up at the Arc around 6 am because people see his Range Rover on campus. I remembered one time my friend said she saw Kobe passing through the student center lounge during finals weeks around MIDNIGHT, probably up to no good if you know what I mean 
roll.gif
 What major are you? If you don't mind me asking

And Kal, I also submitted your survey, I hope it assists in all your endeavors! As someone who's parents owned a restaurant in Hong Kong for over 15 years, have you considered running a food truck instead? The only reason why I'm suggesting that because running a sit down restaurant consumes your life literally and it pretty much wrecks any relationships unless you really have a strong girl holding it down. And also, what style of cooking would it be? As long its better than that garbage ShopHouse chain, I'll go there.

Zot fam we outchea

In regards to the restaurant. Restaurants have the highest failure rate of any business. Be sure to distinguish yourself and have a viable business model. Nobody's picking you over chipotle, flame broiler, etc unless you have a better product at a competitive price.

While I agree, I don't think that's the case in Los Angeles. I see plenty of local places cleaning up, plus everyone is always worried about the calories or being fed bull **** food. We'll see, in my humble opinion we have a good business plan. Thank you for your input tho.

Zot fam we outchea

In regards to the restaurant. Restaurants have the highest failure rate of any business. Be sure to distinguish yourself and have a viable business model. Nobody's picking you over chipotle, flame broiler, etc unless you have a better product at a competitive price.Z
Zot Zot fams :smokin   Rumor has it that he actually shows up at the Arc around 6 am because people see his Range Rover on campus. I remembered one time my friend said she saw Kobe passing through the student center lounge during finals weeks around MIDNIGHT, probably up to no good if you know what I mean :rofl:  What major are you? If you don't mind me asking

And Kal, I also submitted your survey, I hope it assists in all your endeavors! As someone who's parents owned a restaurant in Hong Kong for over 15 years, have you considered running a food truck instead? The only reason why I'm suggesting that because running a sit down restaurant consumes your life literally and it pretty much wrecks any relationships unless you really have a strong girl holding it down. And also, what style of cooking would it be? As long its better than that garbage ShopHouse chain, I'll go there.

Well it'll be casual dining my man, 3-5 min wait. Very modern and good food.
My fiancé is the best, she'll always hold it down. Been 6 years and getting married in December :pimp:
We did see if a food truck would work, but just didn't like the concept of it :lol: iono why.

We're putting in the ground work now, so good vibes on my side.
Failure isn't in my vocabulary, word to prime Kobe :pimp:

While I agree, I don't think that's the case in Los Angeles. I see plenty of local places cleaning up, plus everyone is always worried about the calories or being fed bull **** food. We'll see, in my humble opinion we have a good business plan. Thank you for your input tho.
My fiancé is the best, she'll always hold it down. Been 6 years and getting married in December :pimp:
We did see if a food truck would work, but just didn't like the concept of it :lol: iono why.

You sound really confident. That's good my dude. That's the first step of success. Good luck let us know when you open up and we can all go support you!

You sound really confident. That's good my dude. That's the first step of success. Good luck let us know when you open up and we can all go support you!

Well no point in being worried that it'll fail. I mean it could fail, but at least I can say hey I gave it my best shot.

Definitely, grand opening will be a hook up for the NTers.

People over rating confidence is one of my pet peeves.

Gimme someone with anxiety and nervousness and an excellent business plan he thought out meticulously over someone with confidence and a poor plan because he's so confident EVERY time.

Now someone with a solid, meticulously drawn out plan AND confidence? :smokin But then what irks me about that is when he succeeds and dudes say, "See, confidence takes you places."

No.

Preparation does.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom