Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've cut the cord and only have a fire stick with hulu Netflix now.

Ima buy the NBA league pass but will I be able to see Lakers games? TWC doesn't give us the option to buy an online only one
mean.gif
You can try ballstreams as well.  I'm not sure about the legality but the "donation" is like 60 bucks.  If you get the 120 league pass option you can only watch the lakers, but for 200 you can watch any team.  It used to be 150 for 5 teams
mean.gif

Last edited:
So I've cut the cord and only have a fire stick with hulu Netflix now.

Ima buy the NBA league pass but will I be able to see Lakers games? TWC doesn't give us the option to buy an online only one :smh:

You can try ballstreams as well.  I'm not sure about the legality but the "donation" is like 60 bucks.  If you get the 120 league pass option you can only watch the lakers, but for 200 you can watch any team.  It used to be 150 for 5 teams :smh:  
Does ball streams have a fire stick app or Apple TV app?
I can't go back to watching on a laptop like I did last season :lol:

I'll bite the bullet and pay the 200, I just wanna make sure they're not blacked out.

Does ball streams have a fire stick app or Apple TV app?
I can't go back to watching on a laptop like I did last season
laugh.gif

I'll bite the bullet and pay the 200, I just wanna make sure they're not blacked out.
Someone can correct me if im wrong here but I think the games are blacked out if they are broadcast locally.  For instance, I think if TWC airs the game you don't get it on NBA league pass. 

Not sure about fire stick or Apple TV, but I can stream it from my playstation 3.

If that's the case, ball streams it is
laugh.gif
I haven't tried ball streams but I've heard good things about it.  I was looking into it because im tired of getting hosed by NBA league pass.  I don't live in Cali anymore so I don't have to deal with blackouts, but the 5 team one I paid for was worthless because one of the team was the bulls and they were broadcast a ton on WGN.

Last edited:
[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]Not just that, but dude really took the post immediately over to the NBA thread[/quote]Par for the course.

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]Not just that, but dude really took the post immediately over to the NBA thread
Par for the course.[/quote]

What about the fact that he also took it to Twitter and is trying to spread the word about it to everyone else? :lol:

Now my posts been screen shot and circling twitter. :rofl:

Good to know we can't make any bold predictions even in our own thread without it being spread on social media.

Let's go back to cookie talk.

Last edited:
What about the fact that he also took it to Twitter and is trying to spread the word about it to everyone else?
laugh.gif

Now my posts been screen shot and circling twitter.
roll.gif

Good to know we can't make any bold predictions even in our own thread without it being spread on social media.

Let's go back to cookie talk.
I don't even have twitter dude
roll.gif

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]What about the fact that he also took it to Twitter and is trying to spread the word about it to everyone else? :lol:

Now my posts been screen shot and circling twitter. :rofl:

Let's go back to cookie talk.[/quote]The internet is full of bold clowns. All I can tell ya.

And of course it's your fault. "You said something stupid." Never anything like, "I'm not going to try to understand." Nope. It's the speaker's fault. :lol:

Looking forward to the WNBA ASG tomorrow. Know who I'm going to chop it up with on social media?

Whole bunch of nobody, that's who. :lol: Might bump the WNBA thread. Probably not, though.

Because it will just be my fault for saying something everybody didn't want to hear. :lol:

Last edited:
Theres my twitter account.  As you can see Im not posting jack **** anytime soon.....but hey, im out to sabotage you for what you type on a keyboard.

Last edited:
Ight man I believe you.

Found out it's dudes from the NBA thread who saw your post and came into our thread and screen shot it all.

Good job, you showed me :nthat:

I guess we gotta start PM'ing each other our thoughts on games now. Don't wanna take an L because opinions aren't agreed with

Last edited:
Ight man I believe you.

Found out it's dudes from the NBA thread who saw your post and came into our thread and screen shot it all.

Good job
nthat.gif
My bad, I overreacted.  Just saw it and thought it was the dumbest thing I have read in a long time.  Apologies
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It's cool man. Thanks
I apologize for sounding like an angry douche, I could of worded what I meant better but I tried to explain.

I guess I was just frustrated it was shared so fast with others before I got a chance to explain what I meant.

But all good. Let's move on

Last edited:
[quote name="junglejim"][QUOTE name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]Ight man I believe you.

Good job :nthat: [/QUOTE]My bad, I overreacted.  Just saw it and thought it was the dumbest thing I have read in a long time.  Apologies:lol:  [/quote]Read more.

It's not that ppl are saying that there's no chance he'll ever be as good as T Mac(which would be unlikely but absolutely amazing if he did). It's that there games are totally different and comparing the 2 seems silly. U were more in line with the Monta comparison

It's not that ppl are saying that there's no chance he'll ever be as good as T Mac(which would be unlikely but absolutely amazing if he did). It's that there games are totally different and comparing the 2 seems silly. U were more in line with the Monta comparison
He plays a little bit like a really poor mans Russell Westbrook.  Shoots a lot of midrange and athletic as hell getting to the rim.  No nearly as fast though.

I wanna elaborate more so badly but I promised to let it go and move forward
laugh.gif

ugh.

New Poll Ideas Needed IMMEDIATELY!!
laugh.gif
Just do it man.  TBH I still don't fully understand what you were trying to say.   I promise I wont be a douche this time
happy.gif

Last edited:
I was just thinking about athletic scorers, who were somewhat efficient.

I thought of a shorter Rudy Gay initially, but he's way too inefficient to be someone's "ceiling". I felt like it was way too low of a standard to have for someone's POTENTIAL, not current abilities.

I just thought back about someone who was known for scoring back in the day that wasn't quite as great as Kobe/MJ, but not as inefficient as Rudy Gay.

TMac just popped in my head. He wasn't the best shooter % wise but he had the ability to score from inside and from out.
I think Clarkson can have those same abilities.

It's clear he's more explosive athletically, he just has to keep working on his overall game especially his play making.

TMac was an underrated passer, he just had to carry such a big load in Orlando he couldn't really showcase his passing as much. But trust me, in no shape or form do I think Clarkson compares to him as an overall player, AT ALL.

I was just thinking scoring potential. Why else would I use Monta as another example? He's just a shoot first guard who can be extremely streaky, some days good some days awful.

If I wanted to compare Clarkson to players and overall skill I would use more versatile players as examples.

It was purely about what kind of scoring abilities I think he could have in this league... MAYBE.

He's long ways away from any type of praise for being great. This is his first real season with any real talent around him, so we'll see if he's a fluke or a legit NBA player.

But evaluating his game, I just thought he had the potential to score mid range, post game, transition, and off-the ball the same way TMac did in his prime.

NOT TO HIS LEVEL OF SUCCESS STATISTICALLY. But just with his abilities to score put in different spots in many different ways, and his abilities to explosively finish around the rim even though he's inches shorter than Mac.

I know how good Mac was. I watched him battle Kobe. I watched him keep up, and even torch Kobe. I know how good he was, and I never meant Clarkson is already there or would be anywhere close to there soon, or ever

I just meant his ability to be a scoring machine some day could be as good as TMac's, in the sense that he could score in so many ways. But he might never be a big enough option for the team to ever do it as often as Mac did.

Mac was putting up 30 shots a night, and HAD to.

Clarkson,
Assuming everyone stays healthy, is playing with Russ and Randle who will be taking plenty of shots. So I don't think he'd ever be putting up Enough shots with consistency to be anywhere close to Mac overall statistically.

So you think Clarkson has the potential ability of a 2x scoring champ. oh ok

That's all you took out of that entire explanation bro? Really?

Cmon man. Don't make me feel like I really wasted that much time trying to explain it to you guys for no reason. :rolleyes

Work with me a little. My perspective was more in depth than that man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom